@Miabookworm12

Thanks a lot Miabookworm12 for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username : Miabookworm12

1)What inspired you to start writing?

I believe it was always there. I only needed a push to start, which was provided by my mother's friend.

2) When did you start writing and how old were you?

I started writing last year in October, when I was 16.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

When I first started writing it was such that, anyone would want to skip to the last page. It was a mess. Even though there was description and dialogue, the plot wasn't well thought out and the character building was cringe-worthy.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

Whenever I read a book and find that the charecter should have a bit different personality or I can't find the book I want to read, I write.

5) What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

When I am not writing, I either do programming or I do maths. I am a trained singer so I usually hum while doing maths, and surprisingly all the answers are correct then. Some people find it annoying *Shrugs*

6) What does your family think about your writing?

My mum is very supportive of my writing journey and she has even read the short stories I have posted here. As regards everyone else, they are quite supportive too just not verbal you about it

7) Which character of your book resemble you?

The old Saumya from A Day That Changed Everything resembles me a lot. That version of here is not revealed fully in the book yet.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why?

I would say Saumya and Akshit. I mean they are compatible and responsible grown ups. I also love their name and personality too.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

To be honest, I am not a very huge fan of Bollywood or Hollywood for that matter so I am not sure if there is one.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

The biggest challenge is writing itself. I mean, I know in my mind I have the whole story playing but on paper it's only halfway done so it's a laborious task but I enjoy it nonetheless.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Writing is my passion (a lot intense than a hobby) however I am not prepared, to pursue it as a career.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

My favorite authors are xEena101x linsella FarahOomerbhoy Their books are amazing with the last one being a bestselling author with a trilogy, The Avalonia Chronicles. It's my current favorite.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

For now, I don't use any other website other than Wattpad.

14) How much your readers mean to you?

My readers mean the world to me. Even after knowing that my books are unedited and far from perfect, they choose to read, vote and support me which means a lot.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

My readers haven't pressurized me till now for update and I have always tried to maintain a consistent schedule.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

My readers are great people. Until now, no one has commented offensively on my stories instead I have been showered with praise. Thanks to all of you dearies.

17) Want to say something to aspiring writers?

I would always suggest that you keep writing and start with short stories. That way you will learn how you have to structure the plot and character development and what sort of words are to be used in what mood. These are areas which I believe you can learn only when you keep writing and reading. Read great books and analyse them too so that you can learn how to develop your own writing style.

18) If you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

a) Why do you guys like or dislike my book?
b) What do you think of the plot and its progress?

This interview was taken by Adwitiya_Bagchi