@ishika4325

Thanks a lot ishika4325 for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username:- ishika4325 .

1) What inspired you to start writing?

Actually my inspiration were my friends. They had so much faith on me that forced me to have faith in myself.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I began writing on 26th March.I was 14.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

I was very excited and happy.I remember when I had 10 votes, I was so happy.I felt like I am complete but then I wasn't getting enough reads and views that made me feel very sad and bad. It was quite nice but a bad one too.I was depressed also when my work wasn't getting recongnization but I kept myself strong.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

My dreams.I always longed to have a historical romantic life of my own.But since I can't, I imagine what my life would be like so I use my that imagination in my books.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I like talking and listening to music. Music actually lightens mood and talking works like magic. Interacting with other people is quite fun you see.

6) What does your family think about your writing?

They think its waste of time.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

Drishti,resembles me. They way her nature is in my book,its the same nature of mine.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

Drishti and Rakshit,they both are same,same nature,same ego and love one another to depth.I love love stories and couples who are true to one another.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Favourite celebrity is ZENDAYA.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Challenges that I face while writing,so many of them. First I dont want to copy others plots or storyline. That is why I try bringing new fanfiction. Second,I really can't write long chapters,so i post small ones. Even when I try to I can't. Brining new ideas to the book. And specifically how to make it interesting and the dialogues to look real and give you the same historical vibe.(I am a historical fanfic writer)

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Pursue it as a career.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

My favourite author is R.L stine and the book is, Revenge Of The Lawn Gnome.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

No .

14) How much your readers meant to you?

My readers are my world.I am just 14 years,my family doesn't support me. Friends are far. Thus,wattpad is my happy place. When I see people reading and liking my books or even if taking out mistakes. I love it. It gives me so pleasure because they are the ones who love my work and it gives me immense contentedness. When my parents discourage me or say I am not worth being a writer,its them,whose beautiful remarks or reads makes me feel worthy and happy. Thank you all.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

Well,they say and ask for updates everytime. But it isn't pressure,its like
motivation. That is why after every comment reading,l update,even if it is small.Doesn't matter, just want to update asap and see thier reaction and response.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

I haven't met anyone who doesn't like my work or speaks against it,but yeah,there are people who take out mistakes and I would love to say,thank you. When they pay attention and observe my work keenly and tell me my flaws, it helps me enhanc my work and take out my mistake.And maybe in future, even if I get offensive comments, I won't feel bad.Everyone has opinions, would rather congratulate that person for keeping his opinions without being hesitant.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

If you want to become a writer just do it. No matter how many people oppose you,beit your family or friends,don't be afraid. Writing is a way in which you can,express your imagination with others.Just have faith in yourself and keep writing. Even if its trash,for remember diamond comes from coal.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

My question is :

Do you think I am able tobwrite as good as you expect me to?

Am I able to convey my thoughts to you properly?

Three extra questions from one of
your readers.

19.) Who is the main person behind
your writing ?

Main person behind my writing is SanchayTrivedi . He encouraged me to write otherwise I would never have joined wattpad.

20.) Do your parents support you?

No,they don't.

21.) Name your bf's on watty?

I have tons of bf's.
Alvina, Zaara, Van, Cathy they are my besties❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Interview drafted by:- FathimaHameed_S