cherri_pearbhi

❤❤thank you  for giving us your interview❤❤

Username cherri_pearbhi

1)What inspired you to start writing?

My passion for writing got the fuel of behir chemistry and result is me being the writer.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I was 22 years old.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

I was such an imature writer, with no idea how to improve myself. But thankfully I slowly understood my mistakes and improved myself.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

My brain! 😆
I am very creative and I keep on thinking new story ideas even when i am writing two alread.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

Sleep... 😆
Coz that's the only thing which can stop me from writing.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

My family praises me when my wruting gets any wattpad award but then again they want me to stop writing coz they feel its time-waste.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

None! I hardly write about myself while writing them coz I don't want people to read me.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

My favourite characters are always the main leads, Bela And Mahir in all the books... They the ideals!

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Pearl V Puri & Surbhi Jyoti

(List is long but mentioning only these two)

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Scoldings from my mom...😆
Nothing else I feel as a challenge coz my readers love me tons and they support me a lot.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

I really want to publish my book on BeHir... Lets see when it can be possible.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

My Favourite author is Mona @BeHir_PearBhi (id of wattpad)
Her all books are my favourite... Especially the book, " Math is more complicated than Love"

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

Yeah... I have currently stopped publishing in wattpad but posting in insta as screenshots of chapter coz wattpad deleted my 19 books in total due to its glitches 😣

14) How much your readers meant to you?

They mean more than my life!!!

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

A Lot!! And maybe somewhere I love this coz it shows how much they love me and my books!

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

It broke me completely knowing someone feels happy after hurting and harming others.

If your ego is hurt, then you should understand that its your fault to expect so high about yourself. We should not let negativity reach our minds which might destroy someone and even us one day. Please stay peaceful by letting others stay peaceful.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

Before you start writing, please know that adding mature content Before you start writing, please know that adding mature content to each and every part doesn't give meaning to story. Focus on the story, use proper punctuation and avoid grammatical mistakes. Maybe people will love reading Mature content for few days but then you will make them feel bored after few parts. So please do note all these.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your read

1. Which one was your favourite book?

2. Which one was your favourite scene in that book?

by aditiswaroop