@ashpat3

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us

Username:- ashpat3

                                                              *************

1)What inspired you to start writing? 

 I have been very passionate about reading and writing since high school days. However one of my English professor told me to improve my English skills. Upset with that incidence I started to write imaginary stories before entering into fan fiction world.

 2)When did you start writing and how old were you? 

I started writing ultimately during my college times when I was around 16 years old. 

 3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing? 

 I went through many websites to share my work but nothing seemed to be what I wanted. I came across Indian forum which was my first platform to start writing along with Tellyupdates for the shows I watched. Things were not smooth in the beginning but slowly i got more and more passionate to write. Readers has played big role in motivating me to write each part with more curiosity. Then somebody told me about wattpad which became big platform for me to share my knowledge and ideas of writing. Beginning I was not sure what to write and how to promote my stories. I came across certain fan fictions where readers were tagged and started following fandoms. 

 4) From where do you get your ideas from?

My ideas are most of the time imaginary coming from mind directly. Movies and shows play big role in my imaginary writing. I take every scene very deeply only to use them later in my stories.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing? 

 I love to watch crime series, listening songs and exploring new things on internet.

 6) What does your family think about your writing? 

Haha my family is not aware of my writing yet. 

 7)Which character of your book resembles you? 

 It is hard to say but I am somewhat like Preeta in terms of being calm and patient. 

 8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

My favourite male character is Rishab from truth of life. He was extremely devoted to his family and love fighting for them against world. Favourite female was Malini who played villain in destined love. The character was very dark something I enjoyed writing a lot 

 9) Who is your favourite celebrity? 

John Abraham is my all time favourite

 10)Challenges you face while writing? 

Time management is one of the big challenge i face during my writing. I feel bad when I get many requests from writers to update but my busy schedule does not give me enough time to do updates regularly.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career? 

 It is my hobby since beginning but I want to make it my side career. It is my dream to write a book and publish worldwide to send a positive message to world.

 12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book

My favourite author is @preeran_ishqan    whom I interact whole time for my writing. All her books are my favourite but most close one is Journey of love

 13) Do you use any other website to update your story? 

I used to update stories on Indian forum and tellyupdates prior of using wattpad.

 14) How much do your readers meant to you? 

 Just like my books are my soul, readers are part of my life I cannot imagine without them. They are most supporting in making my stories raise bar to high.

 15) How much do your readers pressurise you to give update? 

I would not call it pressurize but their love for my stories. I do get lot of request throughout the day for updating. 

 16) How do you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

Well, I see it this way not every work of yours will be appreciated there are always two sides of coin. You can get all love for your stories but other side they could be criticized as well. I can only say one thing to them if they do not like story keep it to them but never discourage the writer from their feedback.

 17) Want to say something to aspiring writers?

Aspiring writers keep chasing your dream. Do not let criticisms stop you from writing. Keep writing

18) If you want you can ask 2 question from your readers? 

How can I improve my writing? What type of concept should I write more

19) Who is your bestfriend on wattpadWhich reader who loves to read your book and continously ask you to update.

My best friend is preeeran_ishqan

  @noya_avery  loves my book Nd and continuously ask to update

Interview Drafted by:- @YamiVerma