@thefreshbreeze

Thanks a lot Thefreshbreeze for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username:Thefreshbreeze

1)What inspired you to start writing?

When I was in school, my English teacher used to give us many creative writing assignments while other kids
found it boring, I used to enjoy writing. Ma'am was the first to say that I had potential and She was my first inspiration.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

14-15 years old, I had just passed my 10th grade and joined facebook to stay
in contact with my school friends.There I found a group (fan club of a show I used to watch) and there I found many
fan fictions and thought to write one myself.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

Frankly, at first I just wrote to express my version of the show and posted it to see the reaction of others and people, to my surprise, liked it and wanted more. In this way, a short story developed.
I got some regular readers and friends.It was a great experience.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

I love reading books since childhood and basic ideas come from books I read and some come from day to day
life.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I like to read books and draw.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

They don't know that I write. So I don't know what would they think if they did know.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

I wrote only one book till know and Bhoomi resembles me in her personality to a certain extent.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

My favorite female character is Neha from Yet again and favorite male character is Rajiv.
Rajiv is my favorite for obvious reasons because I created him by putting together the traits of my dream partner. He is funny, can be playful and sensitive depending on situation, smart and loves his wife unconditionally.
Neha is my favorite (now my readers will run after me with swords as I killed her off in season 2) she is pure hearted, never keeps anything within
her heart, expresses her feelings without hesitation and was a true friend in need.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Allu Arjun

10)Challenges you face while writing?

I am a student of nursing. Between classes and training sessions it's hard to find time for writing.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

For now writing is a hobby but who knows maybe in the future It will become more than a hobby.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

My favorite book series..there are two, the Harry Potter series and the chronicles of Narnia series.
Favorite author no one in particular. Each author has his/her own style of writing and I love all of them.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

Used to update on facebook but now.. I just came back after a long break and
continuing on wattpad only.

14) How much your readers meant to you?

Readers mean everything. I thought I had quit writing after I joined my nursing training. But I still had a copy of my story in my phone. One of my
juniors read it (I really don't know why I gave her the copy) Then she just compelled me to post the complete story on wattpad. At first, I got no
response and forgot about it. After a month or so, when we were sent back to home from hostel due to the covid-19
crisis. I decided to check my wattpad profile one day and found this incredible response from the readers. I was overwhelmed and decided to
start writing again. Therefore, Readers are the reason I am continuing my story again.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

They don't need to pressurise me.. I just feel glad that someone is interested to
read my work. No pressure it's
their love.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

Nobody likes offensive comments.I always welcome healthy criticism.But to be downright offensive and report work feels really cruel. Somebody had worked hard on that and how can you do that without considering that. If you find something offensive then talk to the author and solve it. Don't crush their confidence like that.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

I am myself an aspiring writer,I would say to the ones like me that "Don't give up, keep writing, keep improving, take criticism constructively and who knows someday you will wake up to find the appreciation you have been craving for".

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

I love you all and please keep supporting me and showering love.
No questions.

              Drafted by harshita4289