@RRao_13

Thanks a lot RRao_13 for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username: RRao_13

1)What inspired you to start writing?

I was a reader first.I used to just read samaina stories.Then I felt like writting so I wrote one.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I started writting last year in June.I was 15 years then.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

I was really nervous when I wrote my first story.I just wrote whatever I was thinking.My first story was based on a innocent love teenage story.I still remember how much I had hesitated before publishing it.I was really happy seeing the first comment on it.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

I get ideas when I am sitting alone,listening to musics.Bollywood 90s musics have a great depth of emotions,I have got many ideas when I listen to musics.I have always been a person who actually thinks too much,what would happen after this and all that stuff.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

When I am not writting I study or I am active on social media.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

My family does not know that I write on wattapad.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

Naina I guess,who is the main lead of the story.Introvert by nature but talks a lot with her friends,who has an independent and strong personality.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

I write samaina story,so Naina and Sameer are my favourite charecters.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Salman Khan,Akshay Kumar,Ranveer Singh,Randeep Rai,Ashi Singh,Deepika Padukone and the list goes on...(smilling emojis)

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Yaa it is difficult to write as sometimes I feel blank.I have written many long stories and you need to think for something intresting in every part.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

I have a lots of hobbies.I sing,dance,draw,read books and many more.I am aspiring to become a Chartered Accountant.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

I basically read a lot of short stories,I don't have any specific author who I follow. Yaa but in wattapd I love Mera Junun by ♡.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

No I don't.

14) How much your readers meant to you?

They mean a lottt for me.I feel like a family with them as they support me,encourage me.I love you guyss!!

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

They pressurize a lot.It feels like a responsiblity then but I am happy that they do ask me for next updates.If they would not put that pressure on me I would have not be giving almost regular updates(I am a bit lazy na)

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

I have faced this.My earlier account was deleted as someone had reported it.It takes effort to write books and when my account got deleted I was feeling depressed.Love Life,Do Dil Ek Jaan,Hate to Love,Pleasure,etc..people might not even remember them -_-|| People don't do this please.Its okay if you don't want to read my story but please do not report it.It's a Request!

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

Wattapad is the best place where you could give wings to your imagination.Go ahead and write a story!!

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

I don't want to ask question to any of my readers.I just wanna thank you my dear readers for supporting me soo much.@shivu_930901 I am really thankful to you a you have helped me a lot in my earlier and even in my present account. I really look forward for yor comments in my story.Thank you all my readers for liking my story♡

ByAditiSwaroop