@MairaMubashar

HEY GUYS !! I  am in conversation with a very fabulous writer MairaMubashar . So let us peek inside and find out some interesting answer from our writer . 

Thankyou so much for giving us your interview 

User name:MairaMubashar

1) what inspired you to start writing?

I was reading a story of my favourite actors then suddenly an idea popped up in my mind and I thought to write .

2)when you started writing and how old were you?

When I was 12 years old I was a silent reader then at 13 I started writing .

3) would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

That was a disaster when I wrote my first story . I didnt know what to write .

4) from where do you get your ideas from.?

Well at night when I cant sleep I just think what to write next in my story and what new thing I can write . 

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I like to listen my favourite songs and drawings . Drawing is my passion 

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

Well my family does'nt know about it and they aren't even interested in it .

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

Well I think Srishthi from my book because I am the easy go girl I am not the shy type of girl . I talk straight forward because I dont know how to spin things . 

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

Preeta and Karan are my favourite characters because they just look soo adorable and cute together . 

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Danish Taimoor ( A pakistani actor ) is my favourite celebrity  

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Well I only faced this challenge that do people really liked my stories or not . 

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Writing obviously 

12) who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

My favourite book is "breeze " by Doraemon_creations because its story is really beautifull

13) do you use any other website to update your story?

No I dont use any other site to update my stories . 

14) how much your readers  meant to  you?

Readers and followers mean the world to me . The love they have given me is just like a dream 

15) how much readers pressurise you to give update?

God they pressurise me soo much .. They even give me swears !! They say if you will not update your story I will not talk to you or I will delete  my stories too ... Well I enjoy them waiting for update ....specially simranchaurasiya4 and miss_mystery_17

16) how you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

Well no one has ever said something bad to me and for me it is the best thing for me ..and if in future someone says that I am not pressuring you to read my story ....if you don't like kindly don't read . 

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

Well I will just say write with your heart ..if you are sad because you get less votes dont be sad because in future more people will read your story....I have seen a story was having 20-30 votes  on each part ...then I saw it it after an year it was having 88 to 93 votes ...so just write your heart and let it be .

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers

1) why do you like my stories and what you like mostly about my stories .?? 

By - callmesancheti