@Ayushixpreeran

Thanks a lot Ayushixpreeran for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username :- Ayushixpreeran

1)What inspired you to start writing?

Nothing inspired me as such. My immense love for the lead couple 'preeran' from the tv show 'kundali bhagya' brought me here. Writing is also my hobby, so I went along with it :)

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I started writing just a few months ago~in july 2020. I was 14 years old at that time.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

Being honest, just like most of the people, i too was nervous thinking
about the readers' response. But then the response the readers gave to my first story was just indescribable Overwhelming! I got motivated by this and continued writing. This brings me to the present time when I have published 10 stories till now. In short, my experience when I first started writing was just amazing!❤️

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

Mostly they are my original ideas. My mind just cannot keep away from over thinking about everything *laughs* so I get the ideas along with it.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I listen songs and sing along, or i read other stories. Or I utilize my time in doing something constructive.

6) What does your family think about your writing?

They do know that i love writing and reading, but they don't know that i write fanfictions too.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

I think None of the characters in my stories resembles me, because I am a totally different person.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

My favourite male character is of course "karan" from my story "destined forever" because he is simply perfect. He's calm and sensible, and can do anything for his loved ones.

My Favourite female character is preeta from my story "destructive love" because I think she is soft hearted and kind, yet strong enough to take a stand for herself when things go wrong.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

My favourite is Shraddha Arya.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

The only problem for me is time management As i have my board exams this year, i have to manage time for writing, for studying and other works too. Sometimes it's like a big burden on my head, and i don't get enough time to write and update my stories regularly like i did before.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Writing is just my hobby. My career line is totally different .

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

I'm not an avid reader. But as in our fandom, I love everyone's stories to the core. And to choose one, karanxpreeta is my absolute favorite. Her story "entwined forever"was the very first story I read on wattpad. Nothing can ever replace my love for it. It will remain my favourite. forever.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

No, I use only wattpad.

14) How much your readers meant to you?

Readers mean the world to me. I am here because of them. I just love them all, and I'll forever be grateful for all the love and support that they have given me. Words aren't enough to describe them. All are "gems"for me.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

To be honest, they never pressurized me. Everytime they ask for updates, I feel so glad that they love my stories!

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

Gladly, I have not come across such comments on any of my stories. I just wanna say that please don't be rude, you never know how much you unknowingly hurt the writer. Writing requires a lot of time, patience, energy and creative ideas, to make each part enjoyable for readers. As for me, feel free to point out my mistakes, because positive critisicm never hurts. But please don't be offensive towards anyone, just be kind towards all.

17) Want to say something to aspiring writers?

You are a star! There will be times when
you'll feel helpless and demotivated, but never give up as one day, for sure you will get the love, support and recognition you deserve. Just give your 100%. That's it.

18) If you want you can ask 2 question from your reader's?

I have no questions for them :)

Interview drafted by FathimaHameed_S