_samikshaa

thank you  _samikshaafor giving us your interview

username:_samikshaa

1)What inspired you to start writing?

 Basically nothing inspired me to start writing. I used to create stories with my bestie when we were idle. I would say that I used to read many fanfictions so then I thought to write my own one.

 2)When you started writing and how old were you?

As I said, I used to create stories with my bestie and i never wrote it. I started writing from 1 and half month ago. That time I created my own fanfic. I was 15 years old at that time(I still am).

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

 oh. I would love to do that. When I started writing, I didn't do that for votes or comments. I did that for my own fun. But deep inside my heart, I had a fear that most of the authors like me have, which was wil "people like my story!". But then eventually, I got so much love with i was never worth for!

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

 I usually get the ideas in a flow. I never think a lot. I always watch one alasmine episode and then automatically the ideas start coming to my brain. So yeah, it happens like that!

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

 I like to read fanfictions, listen music, dance on that music. Ya that's it. 

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

  tbh, my family thinks that I m doing timepass, which actually I m doing. My brother likes my writing and my family too but then since I don't want my career in writing, they say me to do something else. Even though, my family is open minded. So yeah.

 7)Which character of your book resemble you?

 I think that the character of yasmine resembles me. The way I need myself, I made yasmine in such a way. Okay,.no self praising but yeah, I want to be independent as yasmine is.

 8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

 favourite male character is ali in my book. Because he is a brave and fearless person, the qualities which I love. And then favourite female character wil be ofcourse yasmine. As I said, she is fearless, she is independent. I m a pure feminist, so yeah I love these characters.

 9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

 I have many favourite celebrities. Some of them are Siddharth nigam and avneet kaur. I even love varshra, varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor. I love riyaz Aly as well . And many other people.

 10)Challenges you face while writing?

 basically there are no challenges while I write. But yeah sometimes I m out of ideas, which makes me feel restless. And then sometimes these network issues are also a greattt problem! 

 11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

 As I said earlier, writing is just my hobby, nothing else.

 12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

12) Okay I have many favourite books and authors. They are sumedhiansumu,  TITHISURTI , sara__1412tanvi_nautiyal_0510,  nemo27_NS, Bohemiannavyi@kishi_addu , soulmiliii , blahhmaggi , iyra01 , EmilyEverly06 , saanvi-19 , kaira_sidneet , kritika1007foxy_focussandalipriyafd , AnayaBatraprisha2006, ashpat3mihikasonale18 , . I know they are many, but it's not my fault that they write amazing books. For now my favourite book is "Since we met" by saanvi-19

 13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

 sometimes I do use Google Wattpad website to update my story but usually i don't use it.

 14) How much your readers meant to you?

 my readers means a lottt to me. I never thought that I would get this much love for my story. I m overwhelmed by this love. And yeah, as I said, I love my readers a lottt and they mean a lot to me. 

 15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

 my readers do not pressurise me to update soon. but you yourself wil have a feeling to, you know, to give your updates regularly and satisfy your readers

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

  I have got such dms actually but I simply ignore it. I would love to say to them that "dude, it's okay if you don't like my story, not everyone has a good taste!" I have got this confidence only because of my readers. And I would also say to those authors to simply ignore them. I know it's difficult to do that but buddies they don't deserve your precious time. 

 17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

 I would just say to them to keep doing the work, they are doing greatttt! 

 18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

 the questions which I want to ask my readers? Okay!

 i) are you liking my story? 

ii) do you want me to start a new story after I complete this one?

byaditiswaroop