Damini Shrivastaw

Hey guys !!! Welcome back

So I am here once again conversation with one of the fantastic writer of wattpad DaminiShrivastaw.

Thankyou for giving us your interview !!!

User name DaminiShrivastaw

1)What inspired you to start writing?
Well you can writing is in my genes . My father used to write poems . I got interested in it and I was very fond of his poetry , so I started writing . Now it is my favourite thing to do .

2)When you started writing and how old were you?
I was in school when I started writing and I was around 11 or 12 years old .

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?
Though I started as a kid and didnt write well still my parents and my younger sister and parents supported me  .  They were really happy listening my first poem .

4) From where do you get your ideas from?
I get random ideas usually but also write according to situation or about any special thing .

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?
I like to do sketching , cooking and spending time with my family ( my favourite one)

6) What does your family think about your writing.?
They think I am good writer and
Love my peom .

7)Which character of your book resemble you?
I did'nt write any book yet . I usually write poetry but I will writing a short story soon .

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?
As I said I dont write any book so I cant answer this question as for now .

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?
No one . I am not very much interested in celebrities .

10)Challenges you face while writing?
This is a great question .  As a writer I always have many challenges like many times run out of ideas or many times people dont like my peoms . Sometimes I cant think any further and get struck at some lines of my poems .

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?
For now it is a hobby .

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?
Agatha Christie and my favourite book is the murder of roger ackryod novel by agatha christie .

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?
Yes I use another app know as yourquote to update my shayaris and peoms

14) How much your readers meant to you?
For a writer , readers are the strength . We write , post and wait for there responses .  This gives us inspiration to write well  and more . Also positive responses make us happy , it feels good that people are liking and enjoying the  our writings .

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?
Since I write shayaris and poems and I upload time to time  so never get pressurissd for frequent updates .

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?
By god grace , I didnt face this type of situation till date.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?
Yes , write such things which interest you and make you happy . Dont try to copy anyone writing and improve on your own . And days are not same always so dont get disappointed.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

1) what you guys think about my writing ??
2) any suggestion you want to give me

Published by callmesancheti