@delicate_pearl

Thanks a lot delicate_pearl for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username:- delicate_pearl .

1) What inspired you to start writing?

I love reading novels since my school days. I found wattpad last year and found some amazing stories to read. I read many books and those authors are my inspiration.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I am 17years old and started writing at that age only.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

I was really nervous that can I pull it out or not. I published my prolouge and the response was great. Writing a story in this big platform was really challenging.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

I have a good imagination capacity. I imagine the situation first and pen it down.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I read, surf Internet. I love to read novels, so I read probably .

6) What does your family think about your writing?

Only my brother and my friend is aware about me writing. My friend feels proud and my brother always praises me for my writing skills.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

I mostly resemble the character of Bela from my book. Bela's character is really challenging to me to write, but I write about her thinking that it is me. Putting us in that situation helps us more to think.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

I like all the characters from my book, but Bela's Character is really close to my heart.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

I love Pearl V Puri, Prabhas,Chris hemsworth, surbhijyoti and Jennifer
winget.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Describing each and every character according to the situation is very very difficult. I'm a bit nervous to write intense scenes also, but its natural.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Writing is my hobby and I love writing.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

My favorite author is UniqueNImperfect . My favorite book is Miles apart.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

No. I use only wattpad.

14) How much your readers meant to you?

They are the real reason behind the success of my story. I'm writing to share my thoughts but my readers gave a lot of love and blessings to me. If there are no readers, there are no writers.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

Not much. But some asks for early updates. But I'm happy they are pressurising me for updates.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

They should ignore the story if it is not their liking. Reporting someone's hard work is really painful.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

Just follow your heart,and your heart will help you to pen down your thoughts.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

Do you want me to write another story after completing the current one?

Are you people enjoying my writings?

Interview drafted by:- FathimaHameed_S