@sidneet__love__

❣❣thanks alot Sidneet__love__      for giving us your interview❣❣

Username: Sidneet__love__

1)What inspired you to start writing?

1) Basically no one inspired me for writing. I just got and ideas for a storyand started writing it . So actually I am a sidneetian. And I used to read alot of fanfictions on Instagram. At that time I wanted to write but then I don't know why I dropped that I idea. But gradually I found Wattpad as a reading and writing site . Here also I just used to read or must say that I was a silent reader . The time passed and I started getting many ideas regarding a story. And then I started writing.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

2) I cleary remember that it was mid February ( of this year only ) and my exams were going to start. But then also I was engrossed in reading the fanfictions on Wattpad. Then I was like I will write a story anyhow !!!! But once after my exams get over . So I started getting millions of ideas. And I was eagerly waiting for my exams to get over so I could start my story . Then fortunately my exams got cancelled because of this Covid-19 crisis. And around the beginning of March I started writing. Actually I don't remember the specific date but at that time I was 12 . And I m 13 right now . So yeah I started writing few months back .

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

3) I would love would love to share my experience with u all. See I personally feel that everyone has his/her own perspective and feeling . When I was started writing my first book I was hella nervous and was very anxious. I always had thoughts like - Will people like my writings or not ? Will I be able to stand on the people's expectations? Will I be able to impress the readers or not ? and many more things like this . But after gaining a bit of courage I kept these thoughts aside and decided to publish my first book, that is FIRST LOVE . In the beginning it was unable to reach many readers , but slowly and gradually many people started liking my writing and it gained reader's attention. And I m very thankful to them . It's not like that I only get few votes and I m saying that people are loving my books ,but the main thing is their motivational comments. And I really appreciate that . I had thoughts like leaving writing and all , but the only thing that motivated me to continue writing was the votes and comments of my readers.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

4) I don't get the ideas from a particular thing. It's just that I write the random thoughts that comes in my mind and the things that are suitable for the story line going on . And I also get some of the ideas from the movies and web series I watch .

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

5) Actually there are very minimum cases when I don't write or do something related to my studies or some of th important work . But when I don't write I love to watch movies and web - series , I do some baking, or read some stories, and the things I do the most is to stick to my mobile phone !!!

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

6 ) Actually the first person from my family whom I told that I m some stories on a app called Wattpad was my elder brother. I was just speaking alot about writing and his reaction was like " r u joking or something!?!? Because I don't believe u " . Then I had to show him my stories so that he could trust me!! As I started writing when I was 12 so any other person would react like this only !!!!!