@mahaenterprises

Username:mahaenterprises

1) What inspired you to start writing?

Before writing, I opened this app because of my favorite actor but I came across many manan stories, their writers inspired me to read, watching the show and writing stories(so special thanks for them who helped  to find a new show for me) , so my inspiration are the writers in Wattpad only.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I started writing on 12 feb this year only, I was 17 years old.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

First I was so nervous and scared to write the story, even I took 3 years to write a story as I joined wattpad on 2017,but this year only I started writing. As I was scared what will be the response whether readers will like or not, etc all negative things were inside me. Then I got many sisters who motivated me and I'm improving now.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

I really don't know from where I got this idea. The girl who run away from writing a passage now , writing a story, it's new for me. *giggles*

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I like to listen songs and read stories.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

They don't even know about me using this app.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

No character resemble me, it's just my imagination.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

Manan, I love them so much. There are many reasons to love them and admire them.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

I am tamilian, so I like some tamil actors. I like niti Taylor, paarth samthaan, Siddharth Malhotra, Shahid Kapoor(film) , Dhoni(cricket) .

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Challenges that I face is I'm scared of small things and  sensitive, cry easily if someone says (something ) harshly simply  also. So scared someone will say  bad about my book.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Writing now it became as a hobby.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

My favorite author are many, but I first read mine by mehaklovely, drama_queen123 and khushiyan

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

No I only use wattpad for writing a story.

14) How much your readers  meant to  you?

What they mean can't be described in words. They are the energy and booster for a writer to write a story. Though I got many elder sisters. *kisses*

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

You don't know but their demand, their complaint, their appreciation I find them cute. Even in boring time when i used to read that I smile like a fool.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

Till now no reader reported my story and gave any negative comments.

17) Want to say something to aspiring writers?

Im not that matured to say or advice any writers. But write stories for your readers and your satisfaction.

Never copy other works as they're putting so much effort to do that.

18) If you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

1) Did you all like my story?
2) do u have any problems with me are free to say it to me by dm.

Interview taken and written By harshita4289