@NamrathaNamratha

Hi there everyone ,

Today I am in conversation with one of really good author NamrathaNamratha . I really hope you all will love the conversation with our dear author . So without wasting time lets dig in and find out

Thankyou for giving us your interview ..

1) What inspired you to start writing?
The unavoidable imagaination and the reality around me wants me to make my point so I wish to write . My imagination and my point of view are the biggest inspirations to write .

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

Around 2016 when I was 19 year old .

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?
Those days I was too into reading books . Resulting me to have my own imagination . I really wanted to pen it down so I get rid of those thoughts which lead me to write my first story in Indian  forums .
I wasnt that reconginsed there but yeah I was welcomed by forum readers . I was not very sure about my first draft , It wasnt a great piece but it was a my first step so it was special for me .

4) From where do you get your ideas from?
One would be reading and other would be my imagination for different situations.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?
Reading novels and listening to music if not some drama or movies . Or even irritating my mom and my cousin sister .

6) What does your family think about your writing.?.
Well no one in my family knows that I write . Its only my cousin sister , who encourages but yeah she does not read it because I requested her not to do so . I love to write and I dont want my family judging me for what I write .

7)Which character of your book resemble you?
Implusive nandini . I'm a a lot rude person when someone pesters me badly with additions to my anger issues .

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?
Manik and nandini absolutely.  Why ? Because manik is someone who could be found in fiction only but nandini is reality of everyone out there . Yes everyone  
Loves manik as he is flawless and wants him in their lifes . And yeah they dont make any attempt to become manik because he can only be admired while nandini is reality .  We are someone who is
Unforgivable everyone does not accept her nature but in reality we are just like her with flaws . We misunderstand , we trust a lot . But when we get hurt or our trust broke down we back out without  looking back . We get into shell and never see the truth .
So I want to balance fiction and reality both .
9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

None , because whenever I like someone something pops up and
I get hurt . So no favourite celebrity .

10)Challenges you face while writing?
Writer's block . Dude pls find solution for this . Its troublesome even our personal life . If not I really dont find writing difficult . Touchwood .

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?
I wanna pursue my career in future . Over time , its my personal mediation that could heal me and get me out of real world with my fiction character .
So there is no way it could be hobby for me .

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?
My favourite author are many .
In wattpad  chandanakshi ManitaV
gumaank zainee72  are some of them and which they write are something different and my favourite book here will be The Accident .

13)Do you use any other website to update your story?
Not yet

14) How much your readers meant to you?

They are someone virtually there for me . Someone who encourages me to write being constant support, when I have a bad day or I feel I am too useless , 
I know where to get confidence
Back . Its readers and there comments who keep me go going and makes me strong . So , if I changed in a good way little , I would give some credits to them.
I find different people on this plateform with different thoughts . It made me aware of different prespectives in life which I never faced yet .
15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?
Pressurise yeah I am not because they ask me to update but because I couldn't when they want me to update . Its guilt of not updating is what I feel .

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?
Well no one ever reported me so far , I hope I didnt offend anyone
By writing . And about someone offending with my comment its quite rare for me. I get mad but they really cant make me my day bad . I'm strong and ignore them .
Because I know I cant make everyone happy with my writing can I ??

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?
Writer out there write for oneself not for others . Your thought may help someone out there who is seeking his or her answers . If not today there will be someone who will appreciate your efforts or silently be glad for what you do for them because I found some answers which I was seeking and I found it in books or if not I found how to overcome it .

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

A) Did you feel I overdid something which you couln'nt accept ??

B) Did you feel reading my book was worth your time ??

C) Did it help you somewhere in your life ??

     Interview by callmesancheti