@Wanderer_ss

Thanks a lot Wanderer_ss for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username:- Wanderer_ss .

1) What inspired you to start writing?

Nothing in particular but i guess my inner self of visualising things and I  often day dream about non-existential things.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I started writing when i was in class 7th. I wrote a english poem named "Winds" and i was around .13 years old. And on wattpad i started writing when was 16.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

My first writing experience is still so vivid in my mind. I still remember it was raining that day and is at at the porch feeling the winds crashing my body softly. I took out a pen and wrote what i felt.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

Ideas are particularly bit different for both poems and stories. For writing poems, i go for my own feelings and experience whereas stories are typically my imagination.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I like to draw and read books if i am not writing. Though writing is my first priority if i am not doing anything.

6) What does your family think about your writing?

Well! My family doesn't know about me being on wattpad. They do know that i write poems but stories are kind of my secret.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

Not a single character of my book resembles me. It's totally imagination and i am quite different from them.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

Honestly from my book i like Annika's character as a female from my book "My Little Wife" and about the male character i think i would like " Shivaay Pratap Singh" From my book "The Lion Prince", i started started writing this book last week but i am sure i would love his character.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

My favourite celebrity is Akshay kumar, they are many more reasons apart from his acting skills.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Challenges are like at times i don't feel like writing as i couldn't imagine properly and at the same time readers wants an update from you. That is really irritating.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Writing is just my hobby nothing i see as my carrier.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

My favourite author here on wattpad is sweetdreamer33 and anamika_writes, i really like the book by sweetdreamer33 The boy i admired from afar". Aside from wattpad i like the author Shiv Khera, khaled Hosseini and books "You can win", "The Kite runner" And many more.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

No, i don't. I like wattpad.

14) How much your readers meant to you?

To be honest, i don't know them all but those who comment on my stories i always reply them on their sweet gesture
and they mean a world to my writing imagination. I always try to entertain them at my best by imagining comedy scenes, steamy romance, engaging story line etc. They are my source of driving me crazy in my writing world.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

They don't pressurise much as i am quite regular with my updates. But lastly i am not up to the mark and i do get requests from them but nothing offensive yet.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

It doesn't happened with me recently but in past i do get offensive comments on my story Rab ne bana de jodi" and I deleted that story. It really hurt me but it hurt more to my loyal readers and thus i decided to take a break from wattpad. I would just say to those readers that we too are human and we need time to think and write. We are not machines and apart from that we have a other life too except writing and giving updates.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

I would say them all the best and do your best to entertain the reader. Write what you would like to read as a reader. Don't write the first thought that came to your mind. Think more alternate plots and you would surely come with something creative.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

I would love to ask them

- Do they like my way of writing story?

- What else they would like to read, they can suggest me anything?

Interview drafted by:- FathimaHameed_S