@RishikaShrivastava

Thanks a lot RishikaShrivastava for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username:RishikaShrivastava

1)What inspired you to start writing?

Actually the inspiration comes from my mom. She writes poems, short stories for a state magazine so yeah I am inspired by my mom.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I was 12 years old when I first started writing. I wrote a poem in hindi for my dad on father's day.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

I was scared while writing for the first time because I didn't knew anything about writing as in how to write, the rhyming words and all but still I wrote a very small poem for my dad with my very bad handwriting and big letters. :)

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

I listen to some songs. I read lots of books and also sometime I get the ideas from surrounding and also I would like to tell that my story "The Groom's Choice" I saw it on my dream, a very little part and I wanted to write it as a fanfiction on Samaina.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I am a medical aspirant. So when I am not writing, I spend my time in studies.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

Everyone in my family is in my support. They are very happy to hear that I write because I've never told anyone before joining Wattpad. As I said my mom writes and also My grandpa, my chachu also writes. So everyone is happy with my writings. They also read my stories.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

My every story has a little part of mine. Every character resembles me somewhere specially Naina in my evey story.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

Sameer is my favorite all the time. He is so caring, loving, he tries to do everything which he can for the people he loves. He never give up on anything so easily and that's what I like about him the most and everybody wishes to get a sameer in her life.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

In bollywood, My favorite actor is Manoj Kumar ji and Siddharth Malhotra and Actress Zeenat Amaan and Deepika Padukone In Hollywood, I really admire David Schwimmer and Blake Lively and also Emma Stone.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

As I said I am medical aspirant so I hardly gets time to spend in my writings that's why I don't update regularly. My readers gets so kuch disappointed with me but whenever I gets even a little time I just write my stories even if it is only a paragraph but it makes me feel a little relief that now that I've started writing the update I will surely post it very soon.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Writing is my hobby. I want to become a Doctor.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

My favorite author is J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter series is my most favorite.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

No only Wattpad

14) How much your readers meant to you?

My readers are like my family and I also adress them as my Wattpad family. Without them my stories would me nothing. ❤️

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

Not very much. It's there right to ask for the updates. :)

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

I haven't experienced the bashing or something offensive yet and if it will happens in future so I will deal with that person in private not in the comment section or to take screenshots and post it down unless that comment is unbearable.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

Yes! You are doing great work. Keep it up and whenever you feel like you can't write, you are not capable of just think about one thing that if J.K Rowling would have thought the same then we would have never get a chance to experience the beautiful magical world. She also faces lots of problem but never gave up so you also never gave up even if you have written a small paragraph or a small poem just post it or just make it reach to the peoples it will build up your confidence level.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

So I want to ask first that what makes my stories worth the read? Second, What should I improve in my writing? I've forgot one point.

ByAditiSwaroop