snowysceret

User name:snowysceret

1) what inspired you to start writing?

When i was a silent reader, I used to read many stories, like really many stories... Then I joined wattpad and then also read many stories... After that creative things started to roam in my mind , I thought to pen my thoughts and.... Now I started writing and it really feels good when people appreciate your work. .. When they put a comment and we answer them, it's a great feeling and I also make new friends whose stories I read till now.

2)when you started writing and how old were you?

Currently I've started writing and I'm 21 years old.

3) would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

When I first started writing many things came in my mind like...what type of title should I give my story, what type of cover I should give. ... How many character should my story have. ... And as I have full plot of story in my mind then I should write according to that... It's a good feeling when people comment and tell whether they like it or not...what Expectations they have... Understanding their point of view and then write... So ya it's amazing.

4) from where do you get your ideas from.?

As I said I used to read many stories...from thier I started getting ideas.. I'm used to mix up everything and creating a different story with my imagination.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I like to spend time with my family as it's lockdown period.. So I'm having a great time with my family... Which I didn't get in our normal routine... And I also like drawing and remaining time I give to my studies... Truly speaking this is lockdown period.. And I don't feel like studying.. But still to get 2-3 hours as it is needed.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

My family doesn't know about my writing.. Even I will not tell them about my writing.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

There is as such no character which resembles me of my book.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

Manik Malhotra is my favorite character of my book as he is very humble and good for his family and even for his employees and also for what to someone to rectify his mistake and makes him understand whether by scolding or threatening.

Nandini murthy is my favorite character of my book as she never loses hope.. Ya, sometimes she feels sad because life was not at all like a bed of roses for her but a path of thorns, so somewhere she also expecta that somewhere her fate, her destiny will give her happiness and she overall a good person.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Paarth samthaan is my favorite celebrity.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Sometimes I face problem in saving a chapter, uploading pictures and sometimes in commenting also.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Writing is my hobby.

12) who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

There are favorite authors and books such as... SamairaRajput, mahaenterprises, VabnaMohan. So there are many, I can't even give all names.

13) do you use any other website to update your story?

I don't use any other website to update my story.

14) how much your readers meant to you?

My readers meant to me such a great extent that I can't even explain as they're the one who motivates me to write and when they comment and vote... I also feel like give them updates.

15) how much readers pressurise you to give update?

Readers used to write update soon and I also try to update as soon as possible.

16) how you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

Till now there is no reader who comment offensive and report my work. Someone who do this on anyone's story,.. I would say only one thing... Please first clear your doubt or something you have with your writer because... A person who writes have all things on their mind so please clarify with them first... Then do.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

Please don't copy someone's idea... They're putting many efforts.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

1) Do u all like my story?
2) Do u have any problem with me? ( you Are free to say or dm me)

Written by harshita4289