sunsine-in-disguise

Thanks a lot sunshine-in-disguise for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username : sunshine-in-disguise

1)What inspired you to start writing?

If we talk about stories, then I guess just a few fanfictions did.

2)When did you start writing and how old were you?

Again, if talking about stories, then just last year. I was 13.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

So, basically, what I remember is, I started from fanfiction and was really excited about that particular one. I got appreciation and my story got admiration from the writers I was inspired from. It's a pity that I was stupid and ended up deleting that story. I couldn't continue it. At least, that's what I thought at that time, and deleted it. But it's still at least visible in wattpad somehow. You won't find it on my stories or something though.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

Reality. My thoughts and ideas are just derived from a few modifications made in reality. Mostly, how I would have liked it in real life.

5) What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

Well, that question is attacking, lol. I mean, I must be reading, chatting or studying, as of the schedule now a days.

6) What does your family think about your writing?

They don't know about it, haha. And I am not planning to tell them anytime soon. Maybe I will think about telling them after 2 - 3 years.

7) Which character of your book resemble you?

Every character does. Someway or the other.  Past me, present me or the predicted future me. I won't like to.have my characters any other ways.

8) Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

Lol, I free really partial just even thinking about this. I mean, Sharing The Same Sky Isn't Enough  is really close to me because it has everything. It kind of is on what I've experienced. Obviously it's  not totally same, its just a little bit actually, but yeah. But I guess, from this question, Lydia and Liev from the above mentioned book, Sameer and Naina from another and a couple from an upcoming book will always be my favorite. I am not good at choosing, sorry.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Well, I admire artists. People call them celebrities. I don't like to call them that. And if we talk about artists, they are mant. I can't even count them all.

10) Challenges you face while writing?

Well, short of ideas to stretch the story. I always have good plots and endings planned. But the middle part is where I lag in.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

It's both my hobby and passion. I do want to pursue it as a career but not like a mainstream career, I guess. More to that, I can not pursue it as a career actually.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

Many. Same as my favourite artist, there are many favourite authors and books I admire. I can't name any because I will miss out in something or the other and then will feel bad for this leave that, eh.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

No.

14) How much your readers mean to you?

You have no idea how much they do. I am not someone famous on may be I am not even that good to be famous for my works, so the few readers I have everything. I can't think of losing any of them.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

LOL, they are really good, I swear. Because I am perpetually lazy, (and also sort of ideas) I always keep delaying. I'll promise to update soon and will be excited to but something will happen and I will easily lose motivation. So, like, they threaten me once in a while (XD) but otherwise, there are wise, I guess.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

No one ever has till now. And I'm glad about that. I am always open to constructive criticism and even criticism (if polite), anyway. I never intend to often people or something.

17) Want to say something to aspiring writers?

What can I say? I am one aspiring writer myself. Like, just don't stop when you see a decrease in readers and votes. Write for yourself. This really helps.

18) If you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

Oh yes. So if you read any of my work, then what do you like in it? And what do you expect from me? What do you expect from the story?

Also, what would you advise me? And what would like to be written from me?

This interview was taken by Adwitiya_Bagchi