@Annu_pranushka_jam

Thanks a lot annu_pranushka_jam  for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username :- annu_pranushka_jam

1)What inspired you to start writing?

The Wattpad writers are my greatest inspiration even now. Reading their stories were like a guide for me.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I used to write short stories for school magazines. But, I myself consider as a writer after joining in Wattpad, 2 and a half years ago. I was 18 then.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

I was nervous ofcourse. But, as a starter I didn't expected much. I was writing for myself. But now it changed. I try to consider the reader's opinions and likes alot.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

Some books of mine are inspired from movies or TV shows. There are some that is born out of my imagination. :-P wild
5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I like to read more than writing. To write something, lot of patience and peace of mind is required. But reading can provide them alot. Also | like to hear songs alot.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

My family supports me in every thing I do. Without them I am nothing.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

None of my characters resembles completely on me. But almost every heroine characters have some qualities of mine suppose.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

Rudy, from my book Eternal Love is one of my favourites. He funny and can make any serious situation go cool. Also, RKK from Silver Screen is my favourite. He has a negative shade, even after being the hero. And Saakshi from Saaho is my fav. A fearless and courageous girl she is.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Prabhas & Anushka

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Time is the biggest challenge I face these days. Studies are over my head, and time is too little to give an update. Since the time is limited, I can't concentrate on my stories. I am trying hard to solve the problem.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

It's my hobby. I am not so good at writing to persuade it as my career. Heheee..

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

Ravinder Singh and Amish Tripathi are my favourites. Immortals of Meluha is my favourite book.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

Nop. Wattpad is the only app I use.

14) How much your readers meant to you?

They mean alot to me. From the beginning, they have supported me alot. I consider my readers as my friends, whom I love to share anything.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

I frequently get private messages asking for updates. I feel really happy seeing them. But I am sorry too, for not giving the updates on time. :(

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

Till now I have never faced any offensive comments. But it's okay even if it comes. Every person have their own opinions. And we should respect them.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

Wattpad is the best platform to show your talent. You will get alot of passionate readers here who will support you always.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

Sure..

(i) I always wanted to know how much you guys are okay with my writing style... Is there anything that I should change?

Thanks all for the endless support and love from the past 2 years you guys are showering. I am really happy to get such a big family from Wattpad. So much love and hugs to everyone from your best friend!!!

Interview drafted by:- FathimaHameed_S