@littlebirdie276

❤❤Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us ❤❤

U

sername: littlebirdie276

1) what inspired you to start writing?

I came across Wattpad a few months ago and was in love with the stories here but there were certain things and storyline which I wanted to read but still couldn't find......I couldn't force anyone to write a story according to my wishes but I can write mine.....so this started my journey as a writer here......also I thought that writing here will be a good opportunity for me to improve my writing skills and vocabulary.

2)when you started writing and how old were you?

As a child I have written many short stories and poetries during my school exams and competitions but this is my first full fledged story.So I started writing in January 2020 at the age of 16 and I will be 17 this December.

3) would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

At first I was really very apprehensive about writing a story because I always feared criticism and thought that no one will like my story....but then I gain courage and thought to give it a try.....so now I am here and giving you my first ever interview .

4) from where do you get your ideas from.?

Its just my imaginations and thoughts....bas aise hi aa jaate hai.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

Reading stories on wattpad, watching TV, spending time with my family, using my phone are some of the things which I usually do.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

They don't even know that I use wattpad so them knowing me writing a story is out of box. But if they will know that I write a story then they will be very happy but I didn't tell them because in my story there are many mature scenes so they will kill me if by chance they read my this story.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

Nandini because of her innocence and love for her family.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

Male- Manik and Female- Nandini

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

There are many but few to mention will be Parth Samthaan , Niti Taylor , Kartik Aryan , Shahid Kapoor, Alia Bhatt etc.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

There are many challenges: 1. Lack of time coz I just came in class 12 so it becomes really very difficult to take out time for writing. 2. My parents don't know I write so I have to write when they are not around which is next to impossible. 3. Fear of criticism, failure and hatred.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Right now its my hobby but if in future I get a good opportunity to persuade it as my career then I will opt for it.

12) who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

On Wattpad I have a really very huge list of it but some of them to mention are:- Manan Kiddo 2 by VabnaMohan , Kab Tak and locked by love by TheEcstatic_Aroma , Manan Unravel by sparkleofnight_22 , Tu Dhadkan mein dil by Vaish_love, Destiny was fated with you by NamrathaNamratha ,Our journey from engagement to marriage by shiprasaini1 , Tujsey sab kuch by Writerbydream and many more.

13) do you use any other website to update your story?

Nopes..

14) how much your readers  meant to  you?

I really owe a lot to my readers as they helped me to gain the confidence which I always lacked. They helped me overcome my fear and nurture my passion. I also got some really very good friends in form of my readers.

15) how much readers pressurise you to give update?

Not really....but sometimes I get really very harsh messages but then I don't let them bother me and take them in a positive way as I feel they message me because they can really connect to my story. I try to neglect them as much as I can do and also try to explain the readers my pov.

16) how you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

As I started writing a few months back so I haven't face any such incidents and hope so that I will also not face them in future as it will demoralise me.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

I think so that I am not that much capable to advice someone due to my lack of experience and also because of my age but I just wanna say that don't let anyone to affect your dreams. Write for yourself. Don't stop writing because of lack of votes and comments because they don't define your talent.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers

a)What you love about my story?

b)What you want to see in the future updates? Lots of love ❣️❤️

By AditiSwaroop