@Sunshine_starshine

Thanks a lot sunshine_starshine for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username:- sunshine_starshine

1)What inspired you to start writing?

Looking at how other writers on WP write, I thought of they could write I could too....

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I started writing when I was around 9-10 years old though I did not have any idea, about wattpad then...On WP I started writing this year when I was 13(now I'm 14)

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

At first I was terrified that n one would want to read it but as I started getting more reads votes and comments, I become more confident and less terrified of people reading my story.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

They usually come when I day dream.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I like to read and listen to music or watched Korean dramas.

6) What does your family think about your writing?

My family is very supportive and they love what I write.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

None unfortunately...all are simply from imagination.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

I can't choose just one...I love all.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

BTS

10)Challenges you face while writing?

I get distracted pretty easily.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

For now, it's a hobby. But as a career, I haven't really thought about it.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

Favourite author(offline)- John Green
Favorite author(online)- Kimayaa, anamika__ TripuWrites

Favourite books(offline)- Five feet Apart, The fault in our stars, Looking for Alaska
Favourite books(online)- I WAS, I AM by Kimayaa, Clean bowled by Sandhir152, Cha hat by cheenikam and do much these are just a few.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

No

14) How much your readers meant to you?

A lot..If I didn't have readers, I don't know what I would have done, probably unpublished my book.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

I haven't really received comments or dms regarding that.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

I would feel bad at first but when I would get a chance to improve my writing and see how it is lacking.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

If you're thinking of writing and publishing something do it, Don't overthink.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

Only one question! How would you want your main character to meet for the first time?

Drafted by sanjanashivika