@aditi902

Username : aditi902

 01) what inspired you to start writing? 

I still vividly remember the day when I wrote my first story in an on spot story writing competition in my school.. I wrote a beautiful story "The bond everlasting"... although I couldn't get any prize for it.. but the consolation prize I got was a book entitled "How to get published in India?" This book improved my writing skills.. I have been writing short poems for my friends and family on their birthdays.. since then there's no stopping...last year in January I joined Wattpad for reading..then I started publishing my own works.. today I own 17 works here.

02)when you started writing and how old were you?

I was in 6th standard when I started writing .. maybe I was 11 or 12 years old at that point of time..

 03) would you like to share your experience when you first started writing? 

As I stated before, I wasn't a perfectionist in writing...but my skills grew up with time..and my mentor cum my favorite teacher Mrs.Mamta Nanda encouraged me to write more.. she helped me through vocabulary and still I learn 5 new words daily all from different languages..all thanks to my parents,friends and mentors...who encouraged me in every step of my life..

04) from where do you get your ideas from.? 

My all ideas are original.. everyday I come across with so many people who influenced me to write about them..so as long as there are people to inspire me...my mom and my grandfather (who passed away last year) serves as my pillar of strength while writing..my grandmother's brother is a renowned poet in society..so this also motivated me to write more...

05)What do you like to do when you aren't writing? 

Singing and dancing are my part time hobbies.. dancing is my stress buster... whenever I'm stressed out, I dance alone closing my room and my eyes...my friends admire my singing..and apart from this,I compose my poems on my synthesiser and guitar...I'm trained contemporary dancer..i'm planning to learn Kathak and Oddisi..

06) What does your family think about your writing.? 

Initially my dad didn't supported me,as he thought it's a diversion from studies...even my studies suffered from his anger vent on me...but as of now,he likes them very much and reads it, even recommend his friends to read my collection of poetries..

07)Which character of your book resemble you? 

Lavanya Kapur of Strange are the ways of love... she's exactly like me,her innocence and beautiful eyes convey every emotions clearly...infact I wrote this character similar to my personality... introvert for myself and extrovert for others...who doesn't know me..many of my friends said she's (Lavanya) my twin sister..but this character is original...u may have seen a girl like her...

08)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

We all have a crush on Dr. Rohit Sippy (character played by Karan V Grover) of Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum ever since he marked his presence in the show and my story kahan hum Kahan tum...From his attitude, smile, smirk to romance; Dr. Sippy each day skipped our beat with his drool worthy performance..Rohit Sippy has smitten us with his over charming personality and we can't skip this fact. He has also given us some major husband goals and today girl's dreams to have a partner like him including me

In my Fanfiction,he is the best brother a sister could ask for...I've been writing more on bro-sis relationship...this guy suits to the role of bro to supporting female protagonist..As far as female protagonist is considered,I really appreciate Saanjh 's character in my story Fittrat ek Dil ki...the way she cares for her in-laws especially the younger sister of her husband is really commendable... everyone loves her...my readers love her...it's potrayed by Shraddha Kapoor (my favorite actress)

09) Who is your favourite celebrity? 

In television industry , I like Harshad Chopra , Karan V Grover and Mohit Sehgal... especially Karan V Grover and in females, my favorites are Dipika Kakkar Ibrahim and Jennifer Winget .In Bollywood, I love Ranbir Kapoor , Aditya Seal and SRK..in females, Priyanka Chopra and Anushka Sharma are my favorites..

10)Challenges you face while writing? 

Negative comments , those who follow me to unfollow later and feedbacks often hurt me badly...but I hardly pay attention to them now as I stated staying more stronger than ever..

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career? 

Initially I wanted to pursue it as career,but due to some extent of family's pressure...I made engineering as my career..now I'm a successful Mechanical engineer by profession...So writing is just a hobby..and a passion which I can't forget to pursue...

12) who is your favourite author and your favourite book? 

My unexpected life (she's my best friend forever)

 Forbidden Crush..these stories are so well written and directed very beautifully..

13) do you use any other website to update your story? 

No , never...I just use some quotes from Google... that's it...i hate plagraism..

14) how much your readers meant to you? 

Readers are my extended family..as I have addressed them as Wamily...they give me both honest and positive feedbacks...I really don't like pretentious people who are interested in boasting about their writing experience and lives..

15) how much readers pressurise you to give update? 

Whenever I leave a cliffhanger...the pressure is too high...but I update as soon as possible... whenever I don't get time to update,I always share it with my readers that due to some reasons (exams or personal problems)...and they understand my situation...

16) how you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

One request for everyone those who follow me- If you follow me so that I follow you back, I might not be able to do it unless I know basic details about you..To fall in love with me and my work is possibly the best thing ever to happen in your life...so in any case you follow me to unfollow later, please state the reasons why...I have been receiving hate messages from someone...but I reported it to Wattpad authorities and waited for some action from their end..

But sadly,they didn't do anything but I muted that person forever..

 17) want to say something to aspiring writers? 

My friends often say "Aditi you are beautiful sea to watch but dangerous to mess with.. you're like a fierce lioness though you appear still lake on the surface"They say everybody has a book in them, so why should only a select few get to share theirs with the world? As a new writer, the process of making your dream into a reality feels incredibly daunting given the lack of information out there. This inspired award-winning, bestselling author Meghna Pant to write a book filled with the advice she wishes someone had given her when she was starting out. Including never-before collected essays from experts in their field including Jeffrey Archer, Shobhaa De, Ashwin Sanghi, Meena Kandasamy and many more, How To Get Published in India by Meghna Pant busts myths and answers questions as varied as which publisher would be best for your work, where to find inspiration for a short story, how to manage your finances if you plan to write fulltime, how to write a cover letter and how to successfully promote your book....my advice to aspiring writers to just go through this book..it will help you a lot to embark your journey from budding writer to prolific writer...

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers? 

a)Which character of my book resembles you? 

b)Do you find any character annoying?

Interview written by
Gully_dreamer_girl