@lovingpickachu

Thank you for giving us your intervier

Username: lovingpickachu

1) what inspired you to start writing?

The awesome writers inspired me to start writing.

2)when you started writing and how old were you?

I start writing after one year i joined wattpad as i was reader first so after reading so many story i start writing on my own, i am 16 year old.

3) would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

Okay so first i started with a short story as they were easy but when i started a ff its was difficult as its not easy as its seem deciding plot scene dialogues is way to much difficult and also updating fast so that readers don't get bored so its very difficult at first but now its alright just because of my supportive readers.

4) from where do you get your ideas from.?

I had a habit of imagining scenes while listing song so when ever i get stuck somewhere i listen song due to that i get ideas and sometime my friends also help me with some scene.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I like to read story's and listen music.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

they don't know about it and i don't even want them to know.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

Umm i am somewhat introvert in first but when i started to get comfortable noon can stop me as then i can talk non stop.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

My favourite is Neil and Avni aka Avneil as Neil is the boy which every girl want very supportive and Avni is the kind of daring girl like a lady don who inspire us to fight for ourself and girls are not weak we fam fight on our own.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity? 

Akshay kumar , Kartik aryan, Varun dhawan

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Challenges i face while writing is scene as i got confuse that how to represent it.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Its my hobby as when i get plots i just pen it down.

12) who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

There are many writers and many books i can't just mention one as all write amazing and superb.

13) do you use any other website to update your story?

No i don't use any other website to update story only wattpad.

14) how much your readers meant to you?

My readers means alot to me as they are the only one who encouraged me to write story and i write only for them and i really love there valuable comment i love them all.

15) how much readers pressurise you to give update?

They do not pressurise they just request but they are also understanding that if i am busy or cop up with something they do not force me they all are very supportive and mainly all my readers are my friend.

16) how you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

Till now no one reported my story and about offensive comment i ignore them as there are some people who only know to spread hate but ya but of some one is correcting me or telling my mistake then i try to improve them .

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

You all are doing a great job just keep it up love you all .

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

I just wanted to ask that are they loving my story ?

 Is there is something they wanted to say or didn't like?

by aditiswaroop