@Reha_writes

Thanks a lot Reha_writes for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username:- Reha_writes .

1) What inspired you to start writing?

I have always loved reading and sometimes you wish to write like your favourite author! I had a few storylines swirling around in my brain so I am here on Wattpad giving writing a try.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I once wrote a small thriller skit for my english class when I was in grade 8, that's 13.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

My present self will say that though the storyline was pretty good, I feel my eyes burning whenever I read that broken English which I wrote back then! But now I guess I am improving myself, atleast that's what | believe.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

My imaginative brain helps me with that. I guess everyone has a good creative brain within, it's just that few people pursue it out through hobbies and others don't.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I am a K-drama manic so I go for good dramas and k-pop. And now because of this lockdown I am giving english series a try and I am pretty loving them.

6) What does your family think about your writing?

As of now, only my amazing sister knows about this and also my friends! They are my immediate family. Their support and love never fail to surprise me, they have always stood with me in everything, through success and failures. I guess I got lucky!

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

None actually. My characters are something which I am not and I am happy with that.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

A hard question! Thinking about this, I love every character equally, after all i created them!!

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

So ji sub and Lee min Ho in Korean.
Prabhas in Indian.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

I formulated a structure before writing so as of story I never faced any problems, but the only problem arises is with description, I often fall apart with that part and am trying to improve and learn in that area.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Writing is just a loving hobby as of now but pursuing writing as a career is a distant dream which is uncertain.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?
I am a hard core fan of Robert Thier and J K Rowling and most importantly Ruskin bond! So you can consider their books!!

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

No .

14) How much your readers meant to you?

I will say that they are the wings of TQK, without them my book would have gone back to a sleeping state of drafts!

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

Pressure? Never! I think I found some amazing readers who in return motivate me with their beautiful feedbacks!

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

I guess I got lucky, I have never come across such pessimistic people. However I don't have anything to fear about anyone reporting my work.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

"It's okay, drafts are supposed to be imperfect because they are drafts." I read this quote somewhere recently and it says pretty much all. Until unless you try something out you will never know what it has for you. Best of luck and Fighting!

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

I don't have any questions, but in return I would love to thank them for stopping by and reading my book!

Interview drafted by:- FathimaHameed_S