@AkshaKala

Thank you so much AkshaKala for giving your interview to us. ❤

Username: AkshaKala

1) What inspired you to start writing?

Nothing inspires me, whenever I watch something I imagine that if I would be in this place, what I would change.

I was reading the Wattpad and discussing with one of my friends a story, she said if u have ideas write a one and I will vote for u, so rest assured u will get one vote. I laughed for a while and said at least I will get two votes for sure, including one vote of mine, that is how I wrote my first short story.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I have completed the journey of 5 months as writer and I am enjoying this lot. I'm 34 years old.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

English was not my first language and the knowledge was limited for words. When I start writing I make sure I use a simple and easy language and readers can understand it, what I want to convey (waise bhi I was expecting 2 votes only ) and

We both decided if I will get 100 views on this short story I will write another long one and then the other book started.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

U guys will laugh but Mumbai locals are the best source of the ideas. People will say they are crowded but they are the life.

I always have option to go to my office from other sources but trains are the best and I enjoy the ride and definitely it takes less time to commute. You just listen to people and you will laugh, cry, happy and sad altogether. So yup lot of ideas from there.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

Well I am married with a 6 year old daughter so I am working in office or playing with my daughter.

In these recent times I actually started knowing I can bake also. So yup lot in plate except writing

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

If this lockdown won't happen, nobody would know I was writing.

They all knew I am an avid reader but no one knew that I wrote any story, I actually wrote in my commuting time.

So I told first time to my husband till that time I have reached first 3000 views, he didn't believed first and then he only told our family members and yup many of them read my work and were happy about it.

7) Which character of your book resemble you?

Aditi from my short story (understanding Love).

8) Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

I like Abhi from Finding GOOD IN GOODBYES. I find him a positive person and carefree.

Female. I have not written yet,

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Virat kolhi, Ajay devgan

10) Challenges you face while writing?

Writer block is sometime u feel, but at this moment it is not long. So enjoying this to fullest

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

It is purely a hobby.

Till today I enjoy reading books a lot

I m already a Chartered accountant and Company Secretary and working in banking sector so enjoying my work a lot

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

I read a lot on wattpad. So I have many favourite writers which I follow, I couldn't remember every name but few books are

1) Flame by shrishtee_suman with this book)

2) Loves take Time by  Novrotel

3) Loving Yours by iam_arpita111

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

No

14) How much your readers meant to you?

Strength. Without them there is nothing. You love to read their comments and gives you smile all day when u know they are loving your story.

Thank u for making me win in Rainbow Best Beginners Story

But i admit i was a silent reader now it has changed a lot, because I am writing and know what writers go through. So now I have started commenting and giving my opinion also.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

Not really they do understand, people have another work and

Sometimes u love it also because the thought they are waiting for ur update bring smile on ur face...

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

They were not offensive, they had their opinion which is ok because when I read I also have it.

Sometimes I also reply to them individually so that they can understand what I was thinking, while writing.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

Do it and don't think much of the votes, eventually u will get them. It takes time, so don't be disheartened

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

a) R u liking my work?

b) I want to give a big Thank you to all of them as they ignore my lot of grammatical errors and read it.

BY aditiswaroop