@hamesha_and _ forever

💜💕Thanks for giving us interview💜💕

Usernam: hamesha_and_forever

1) What inspired you to start writing ? 

My  inspiration to write was KYY. I just love the show .Mein kitni baar yeh show dekha hai, I lost the count yar. It was fab. I was and is one of the obsessive fan of kyy.

2) When you started writing and how old were you? 

I started writing on April 2019. I was almost 18 then . 🙂🙂 (My birthday is on june 16th)

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing ?

It was a hast decision. My 1st sem exams going on then. So, study leave tha. And me being the lazy person, mujhe padne ka mood nahi tha . And i had plenty of time. And i start writing . Ek din mein, main prologue and character sketch upload kiya. 

4) From where do you get your ideas from?  

Yar, jo man main ata hai woh likh leti hai. Aur agar i am having a writers block then my watty family neha-panimanumystery , sumani3456, amaya_kashaf helps me.

5) What do you like to do when you aren't writing ?  

Reading❤️❤️ 

6) What does your family think about your writing ?

My mom know i write online but don't know any details . She asked me yesterday when i am to read her my story.

7) Which character of your book resemble you? 

Every character shows a part of my character. Its a mix 🙂🙂 

8) Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book ? why?

All the characters are my favourite . But i love manan more ❤️❤️

9) Who is your favourite celebrity

Its a long list . But i am a hardccore fan of vijay . Phir parth samthan toh all time favourite hai .

10) Challenges you face while writing ? 

I am lazy yaar.  Thats the only problem i face *palming my face* 

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career

Writing is my hobby and if i get an opportunity, then why not  *wink*

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book ?  

_theonlydream_ her all works are my fav.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story ?

No, I only use wattpad .

14) How much your readers meant to you ?

My readers are my strength. Even though i am lazy, they bear with me. Thank you so much guys.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update ?

I get comments to update regularly . But its not pressurise. I feel happy when i see them. For me its a big appreciation. And i am taking this opportunity to appologise to them , Sorry for making you guys wait .

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive  and report your work?  Want to say something  to them?

No one have reported my story nor got any offensive comments.
If anyone does that its very disappointing guys. Writers does alot of hardwork to draft an update. If you don't want to read them, then don't Dishearten them . Its a request.  

17) Want to say something to aspiring  writers ?

Guys if you want to start writing then you are in the right place. You will get awesome readers here. And also you can really improve your writing and skills too.

18) If you want you can ask 2 questions from your readers ?

How you find my story ?
• Did you find my story interesting ?

                   By: Shehryarbhai