@MileAgo

Thank you @MileAgo for sharing your thoughts with us

******************************************************************

Username - MileAgo

1)What inspired you to start writing?

I guess it was just a way for me to let out everything I couldn't through the pen. My problems are what inspired me to write. To discuss my personal beliefs, economical pressure, world and all that stuff, I think that's why I begin to write. 

2)When did you start writing and how old were you?

 I started writing first around three years ago, I was nearly 12, I guess. 

3)Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

Haha, yeah. I've been writing narratives and stuff since sixth grade, I used to love English class. When I first tried to write a book, we had just shifted houses, and we didn't have WiFi for the first week. So I basically had nothing to do except sports. It was then that decided to write my first ever book, it was a mixture of several fandoms, a fanfic. 

4)From where do you get your ideas?

 Honestly, they just pop out of blue. I mean, one minute I'm watching some movie or season, and the next, what if that happened that way? And just from that one scene alteration, I decide what would happen in the story.  

People are actually pretty confused when I tell them. They're like, "So you just modify the season?" Or "You just add to it?" The answer's "No" I don't. I just alter a scene and the storyline's my own.

5)What do you like to do when you are not writing?

My first choice is to sleep. I mean, you just can't get enough of it. Other than that, I sketch or read books, binge watch seasons and stuff. 

6)What does your family think about your writing?

Honestly, only my elder sister even knows I'm writing a book. Nobody else does. But, she doesn't know the name. I haven't disclosed to my family because I think Wattpad is a place I can be open and free at.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

Well, most of my books, on Wattpad and the ones that are in the draft, most of them are actually the opposite of me, like totally opposite. But there is one character Maya, in my book 'Ethereal' that I personally resemble to a bit. 

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

My favourite female character, I would say, is a character I created a longtime ago on another account. The female lead in it was funny, interested in gothic, savage and most importantly extrovert. I think she would be my favourite character so far. 

 My favourite male character, urm, Okay... this is hard! Haha... Um, is a new character I'm going to introduce in my book 'The Dark Bond' He's funny and the trying one. Like he wants people to like him but he's kind and humble. I think it's him. Yup! 

 9) Who is your favourite celebrity? 

Ooo! There's a lot! But, as a single actor/ actress, I'd say Rami Malek. I just love that guy's acting.

 10)Challenges you face while writing? 

 Laziness. I mean, I plan out my whole chapter on a piece of paper, make alterations and stuff, and then I become just too lazy to write it on here, so yeah, that's one.

I also sometimes suffer from writer's block. So that also discourages me to continue my writing but I get over it soon. 

 11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

 I'd say it is my hobby. I would love to have my writing published, of course, but even if I take it up as an occupation, I'd take it as a side job. I wouldn't make it my career choice. That's the way I feel. Who knows what might happen in the future?

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book? 

 My all the time best book has been The GraveYard Boy by Neil Gaiman. I also enjoyed The Architect's Apprentice. I usually read books that I have an interest in, and I'm very bad at remembering names of the authors. I apologise for that, dear authors.

 13) Do you use any other website to update your story? 

No. I just use my pen, or internet for new phrases or words I can get and use, go over it and then just publish it, like that. 

 14) How much your readers mean to you? 

HoNEstly, A LOT. I mean, I enjoy reading their comments more than anything. And when my notifications have continuous notifications of someone voting or commenting in my book, it just feels I've accomplished so much, it feel nice.

15) How much do readers pressurise you to give update? 

 Um, I do have one that does, and I have a lot of laugh about it with them. Guess I'm not famous enough hehe

 16) How do you feel when some reader comments offensive and reports your work? Want to say something to them?

Well, I'm thanking God nothing like that has yet been experienced. But if it were to, I think I'd just delete the comment if it were too offensive for me. If it's their view about the character's actions, I think I'd let that stay. I won't start a war over a single hate comment. :)

17) want to say something to aspiring writers? 

I'd just say write down whatever there is in your mind. If someone tells you can't do it, do it. Because that's what makes it more fun! To show them you achieved what they thought you couldn't.

 Write about your life if you want to, alter it into different characters. Writing is a way you can let out your stress and write for yourself. Just say that I do it because I want to. Not because votes matter to me more than my heart. 

 18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

Okay... let's get started ;) . In my first question would be, why do some of you judge the book by its cover. I mean, I've come across several books that do not have appealing covers but it's more good than some Paid Stories I found here. No offence :)And my other question would be, How do YOU get ideas for your own book? What's your story behind those books? 

Drafted By  YamiVerma