meagz56

Thank you for giving us your interview

Username: Meagz56

1) what inspired you to start writing?

I started writing because growing up I wasn't very social and I didn't have any friends so I found writing as a way to keep myself company. I also didn't like how some stories ended or the plot so it kind of inspired me to write my own stories and write what I would like to read.

2)when you started writing and how old were you?

I was about 13 or 14 and I was super excited by the idea of fanfiction so I tried to write my own.

3) would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

For the first time in my life I felt like I was in control of something. I got to control what happened and how it happened and it gave me a boost of confidence.

4) from where do you get your ideas from.?

Sometimes I would dream things and other stories I write in the moment and I write what I think and feel at the time.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I love to read and binge watch movies and series (I'm not very outgoing).

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

They only just recently found out I write but they're not too invested in it.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

Zoey from Shooting Star because I based her character around myself and how I feel and see life.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

Zach and Zoey from Shooting Star because I think there is a sense of Zoey and Zach in everyone. The desire to fit in and to want to be a part of something.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

I am obsessed with Matthew Daddario lol

10)Challenges you face while writing?

I often get very insecure about my writing and I tend to doubt myself to the point that I can't force myself to continue with the story.

11)Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

It is definitely a dream of mine to one day see my book on a shelf, hoping to inspire others to write like many authors have inspired me.

12) who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

Agatha Christie is my fave author because I am obsessed with mysteries. My fave book would have to be The Great Gatsby.

13) do you use any other website to update your story?

I have an Inkitt account but I don't really use it.

14) how much your readers meant to you?

My readers are everything to me, they're my reason to keep writing.

15) how much readers pressurise you to give update?

I don't really feel pressured to write. My readers become the friends I've always wanted and they're always so supportive in times of where I can't find the time to write.

16) how you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

I luckily haven't gotten any offensive comments on my work yet, but I've come to realize that people will either love or hate your work. Not everyone has the same taste

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

We all have a story to tell, that's why we write. Not everyone is going to love your story but it shouldn't matter because the people that do love it are the ones we write for. Your story deserves to be heard by the world

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

Not really a question but if either of you ever doubt yourselves in anything please know you can always turn to me

ByAditiSwaroop