Cutieangela11

❤❤Thank you for giving us your interview ❤❤

Username :Cutieangela11

1) what inspired you to start writing?

Nothing specific inspired me to start writing, I was into a lot of reading. I used to read a lot and then I would make up stories in my mind and would imagine the scenarios taking place so I thought why not give a try and write my own story.

2)when you started writing and how old were you?

I started writing last year, was 18 then...

3) would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

At first when I started writing I wouldn't get enough views and votes and that really discouraged me but slowly slowly the readers started increasing and one day _khusiyaan_ gave me a shout out on her page and like this u know  my journey as a writer on wattpad started.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

As I said previously, that I'm very much into reading so I read a lot of books and novels and so then I started imagining my characters and story that how would it go forward but before writing I have the Story in my mind that it should proceed like this, so I get my ideas from my own imagination.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I like to read different kind of stories belonging to different categories.. So I would love to read...

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

(Laughing) my family is against my writing. Because they think that it is affecting my studies.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

I wrote a short story previously for a contest, in that female character was 98 percent me, right now I've taken down that story though.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

Right now I've taken down my 3 books out of 4 and all of my characters are my favorite.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

My favorite celebrity:I don't have any particular.. But I like the charitable behavior of Salman Khan.. And I also like Tom Cruise.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

The only challenge I face while writing is I don't get enough time to write.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

It's my hobby but if I get food opportunities I would not mind...

12) who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

I have many... Favorites...

13) do you use any other website to update your story?

Till now, no... Once in was given an opportunity to write on the app called 'Chapters' but then I decided to concentrate here now.

14) how much your readers  meant to  you?

A lot..... They're the only one who encourage me. It's with through their votes, comments and messages.

15) how much readers pressurise you to give update?

Yeah, I get many messages but I love them. .. It shows their love towards me and my story.

16) how you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

I feel angry as well as hurt. But on the good side there are others who make my day  too.. So it's doesn't matter. ..

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

If u have the passion and will to write, start writing. Don't mind the critics because they're the only one who will help you improve.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

Well.....do u guys want me to write something dark.... I have many ideas going in my mind (evil laugh) .

By harshita4289