adwitiya bagchi

❣❣Thankyou for giving us your Adwitiya_Bagchi interview . ❣❣

Hope you guys enjoy the interview .

Username Adwitiya_Bagchi

1)What inspired you to start writing?

Honestly speaking, I wasn't into reading or writing much until 17. Once my friend suggested me a book, and after I read it and finished it within 2 days ... I realised I actually enjoyed reading the book. After that I took an interest reading every kind of fiction I could get my hands onto, until I stumbled on wattpad. It gave me a broad platform to explore genres I preferred and types of stories I liked to read After reading for more than 500 stories on wattpad, I concluded that if I can ... I can also start writing. That's how it started. 

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I stsrred writing on 23rd Spetember 2018, and I was 20 at that time.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

It wasn't a total disaster, but yeah I did make many mistakes. Specially in tenses and punctuations. I still do a few. I observed the way my favorite authors used to write, and I took inspiration from it. Thankfully Rebel Club members had helped me a lot in correcting mistakes.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

These ideas come randomly in my mind, or something I wish to read.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

Reading, reading and a lot of reading.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

My father is very proud of, me writing on an online platform and so is my mother. They don't leave a single chance to spread the news to their friends or relatives, and yeah ... it do get awkward sometimes, ^_^ because my stories are mature and they may not cater to the reading preferences of people in their mid 40s.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

None, they are all different from me. But I am planning to write a story soon ... which will have one of my character trait.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

My characters are all my creation, and I don't wanna do partiality by choosing only one. I love them all equally.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

They are way too many to name. Nick Bateman, Michelle Moronne, Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Tapsee Pannu, Ayshmaan Khuranna.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

I am a big procrastinator, so it gets difficult for me sometimes, when I have planned to give an update on a particular day but my brain has some other plans.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Writing is my hobby too and if given the chance I wanna pursue it as my career as well.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

My favorite Indian author is Novoneel Chakraborty and favorite book is definitely Roses are Blood Red by Novoneel sir. And my favorite YA author is Cora Reilly. Favorite book in that genre is Luca by Sarah Brianne.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

I haven't yet, but I was planning to update my stories on Inkitt.

14) How much your readers meant to you?

That is something I can't express in words. They basically mean everything to me, cause without them neither will my story have any existence nor will I exist as an author. What ever I have achievered today as an author on wattpad was only possible because of their immense love and support. ♡ I can't thank my readers enough.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

They don sometimes, from time to time. And I honestly fell bad for not giving them earlier updates.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

The only thing I wanna say to them is rather than commenting something harsh, try to leave a constructive criticism. In life, we do face people who will like us and some, who will not. So hate comments are a part of life on wattpad as a writer. But, I try to take the positive out of it. And don't report anyone's work, except if they are not following the guidelines. Wattpad will be aware if any member violate their guidelines. You don't need to report every now and then anyone's work. It takes a lot for a writer to writer and publish it on wattpad. Don't spoil their self-confidence. 

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

Don't give up on writing, if you have started already. Sometimes you may not fell like writing, but don't forget why you started. If you don't write down the plots that come to.your head, who will?

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

i] Any complains you have form me?

ii] Do you wanna ask me something personally?

   byAditiSwaroop