silvyline86

Username:  silvyline86

1)What inspired you to start writing?

I was always a dreamer, would narrate stories and imagine various situations. But I never got the guts to write as I was and still poor in written communication. But as we say failures make us do something. I lost my promotion opportunity due to this weak written communication skill. So finally with my wife's help I started writing. 

2)When you started writing and how old were you? 

Well I started writing in the year 2019 and I was 33 yr old. I know it's a bit too late to attempt the 1st story. 

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

 I joined wattpad in the year 2018 but got the guts to write only in Aug-2019. When I started to write I realised that reflecting ideas on papers were quite difficult. But somehow I managed to write and ended up writing my 1st story, which was on wattpad and trust me the story did not justify my imagination even a 1%. But I learnt a lot from my 1st story. 

4) From where do you get your ideas from

 Idea start brewing in my mind when I get complete free time accompanied with a strong cup of coffee. 

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing? 

 Since I am a working professional I don't have much time for other activities. But I make sure I go on a long drive on my bike at least twice a month, which is a mandatory. 

 6) What does your family think about your writing?

 Only my wife knows about my writing as others are not too supportive regarding writing.

 7)Which character of your book resemble you?

 Haha none resembles mine cause I am completely different from my characters.

 8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ? 

 Well "Inder parthasarthy" from " The wattpad Love" cause of his attitude. The book is in initial stage only so not want to reveal about that more.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

A R Rahman, his major achievements and his simplicity always attracted me a lot. I love all his songs till date and enjoy them maximum.

 10)Challenges you face while writing?

 Sometimes I am completely drained out of ideas and sometime no time for my ideas.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

 It's my hobby and I planning to make it as my carrier too.

 12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book? 

 Shakespeare, Agatha Christie and Carolyn keene. I love to read all their books. My all-time favourite book till date is Macbeth, "then there were none" and "the mystery of 99 steps".

 13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

 Well I update stories only here. I am posting my completed stories on other websites like "dreame, to know the true potential of my work. 

14) How much your readers meant to you? 

 I can say, they are everything to me. I have a immense respect for them from my heart. I am ready to accept their positive and negative reviews. They are the one who encourage me to write.

 15) How much readers pressurise you to give update? 

 My readers are really sweet. They understand my situation so they are waiting patiently for updates. Sometimes I feel guilty for delaying. 

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work?

 Want to say something to them? I am really thankful to all my readers as no one has offensively commented till date. But if in future it happens I am really sorry to say, I won't just pay attention to those remarks. Positive criticism is always welcome from my end. 

17) Want to say something to aspiring writers? 

 Please don't leave up what you started. Just remember the reason why you started. These were the words said by my 2 beautiful people on watpad whom I met.

18) If you want you can ask 2 question from your readers? 

 1) What you guys feel about my work? 

2) Any suggestions to improve my work?

 question asked by reader

 a) what your goal as writer?

 b) what inspired you to start writing stories. 

Well I am trying to write romance fiction and create some of the best love story. Hope I do that.

by aditiswaroop