@QueenStarBuck

Thanks a lot QueenStarbuck for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username :- QueenStarbuck

1)What inspired you to start writing?

When I was in second grade, I was really into goosebumps series by R.L Stein. I had never read anything that made me feel an actually emotion-- in this care, fear. I thought it was so cool that ink on a page could make people feel things, so I wanted to do that. I've been writing ever since.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I started writing in 2nd grade. I didn't start writing seriously until 6th grade. High school was when I wrote my first ever actual novel.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

My 6th grade English teacher really made me want to start writing seriously. She said I was really good at writing and I believed her. My family was also super encouraging; in 8th grade I wrote a story that made my aunt crying ( it was about my grandfather who had passed away a few years previously) In high school I stopped sharing my works with my family, but I shared it with my friends. I really felt like I was onto something. They had said stuff like, "Wow! This is like something I'd read in actual book!" It was all really exciting.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

I draw idea from my life. I used to write a lot to fantasy fiction, but I was never 100% happy with the end product. Ever since joining wattpad I have written more or less strictly general fiction, and it's been going well.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

Spending time with my family.

6) What does your family think about your writing?

They sometimes get annoyed with how much time it eats up-- they end up missing me-- but overall they are really supportive. My one daughter gets,really excited whenever I win a contest on wattpad.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

Orion. Not physically maybe If I dyed my hair black, but he's the closet to myself that I've ever written.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

Orion is my favorite male character. I figured out recently it's because he's the embodiment of the train of thought. It's okay to not be okay something. He struggles a lot. I like he is the most human character I've ever written. But in the end he always pulls in the end he always pulls through, which is inspiring.
My favorite female would be Gloria. I like her sass. I like how she says what's on her mind. She's a maternal figure and she genuinely cares about those who are close to her. She's a really sweet woman and I hope to be like her someday.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Oh gosh do I have to pick just one?*laughs* Alright, currently it's Brendon Urie( Singer from Panic! At the disco) He is such an inspiration. He has done a lot of Twitch streams online where he just talks to people, and he seems like a genuinely good person. I feel like him and I could probably hangout and be friend. We are close in age, too so he says and does this that I relate to since we're the same age. Whenever I feel depressed I listen to their music and I just feel better almost instantly.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Finding time to write! I work full time and have a family. I write literally when I can. Other problems are writer's block and writing things that are cliché. I try really hard not to write cliché things.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

I would love to pursue it as a career. 8 have wanted that dream to become reality since I was little. We'lo see.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

My favorite author is Neil Gaiman. He's such a huge inspiration of mine. My favorite book is Moby Dick (I know, ironic it's not something by my favorite author!) Moby dick is where the 'Starbuck' in my username comes from. Starbuck is my favorite character from that book.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

Nope this is it

14) How much your readers meant to you?

They mean the world to me. Seriously they are inspiration. I love and am so grateful for my readership.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

They don't really pressure me, which is nice. That way I get to provide quality material.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

Um..luckily I haven't come across that yet *laughs* I'm sure it will happy..I write strictly adult content, so..I guess I'd like to say, just because you don't like something doesn't mean you get report the work.

17) Want to say something to aspiring writers?

Keep going. Write's block? Keep writing. Unsure where the story is going? Keep writing. Write..write write. Even if it's garbage...keep writing and edit later..You got this!

18) If you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

What about my writing you like? And what would you like to see them me in future.

Reader's question
1. What inspired you to wake up and write everyday?

Life inspired me. I write bf or myself. If other people enjoy what I write that's even better, but my inspiration comes to need to have my voice be heard. It's cathartic for me. I write because I have no other choice.

2. How you overcome write block?

In the moment I'll stop what I am doing and go to do something else. I've found going for a walk while listening to music help a lot, and paying attention to nature and not thinking about my book. If that doesn't help. If that doesn't help. I'll give my self a few days break and either not write at all, or work on another work. Unfortunately it seems like the only for sure thing to beat writer's block is time and patience.

Drafted by sanjanashivika