@suk-24

Thanks for giving us interview ❤️

Username: Suk-24

1) what inspired you to start writing?

My imaginations, my fleeting thought. I always remain a bookworm since my childhood. My immense urge to read inspired me to write my own thoughts as well.

2)when you started writing and how old were you?

I can't remember accurately but when I was around 10 or 11 years I started writing short poems .Some of them got published in little magazines and in my school magazines . After that there was no stopping.

3) would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

I can remember, when i first wrote my poem and showed it to my grandmother . There was lots of mistakes  (*giggles*)  but she always used to encourage me. I always used to show my first draft to her and she was literally my proofleader (laugh).

4) from where do you get your ideas from.?

Some are my imaginations, I like studying human psychology so, I  get ideas from people surrounding me and ofcourse as I said, I read a lot . So yeah those are a pretty good source of my writing ideas.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I am a music lover. I like to sing . I love to learn different languages and I love doing handicrafts. These are my other hobbies apart from reading and writing.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

They always support and encourage me. Though they didn't read most of the stories of mine bcz of shortage of time but they regularly read my poems and quotes in wordpress and Instagram.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

As, in wattpad and inkitt I mostly write stories of manan (they are bliss). I think nandni quite resembles me in nature.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

Of in male protagonist.Because he is a bad boy with good . I love this combo (wink*) . I love the way he loves nandni. Possessive yet adorable .Apart from this  I love the character cabir. In my all stories I always try to potray this character with similiar importance. In female character Nandni ofcourse .I love her innocence yet her headstrong nature. In my all books, I have portrayed her like this only.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Dhoni , barack obama , Oprah winfrey , Sushmita sen. . . . the list is quite strong. But i love them as a human not because of their achievements.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Yes, the biggest challenge I often face is to wrap up the story. Short story writing is quite a challenge to me.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Right now it is a hobby but i would love to pursue it as a career.

12) who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

I am bengali so there is an author Sharadindu Bandyopadhyay whose eternal creation is detective Byomkesh Bakshi. I am very fond of suspensive genre, so that's why . Apart from that I like agatha christie , Edgar alan poe , O. Henry etc... I am a bit old school in reading preference. All are old is gold. (laugh*)

13) do you use any other website to update your story?

Yes, inkitt . Infact My first book in online platform , Malevolent Love is getting published in this Forum only . I joined it before wattpad.

14) how much your readers meant to you?

A lot , they are my medicine in a gloomy day. I lobe to interact with them bcoz I think I need to go inside their mind and heart to write a good book . Their appreciation are my real reward.

15) how much readers pressurise you to give update?

Ha ha ha... sometimes. But i don't consider as a pressure. It is like a reward too. They love to read my books that's why they don't want to wait... nothing is wrong with it.  But at the same time they are considerate too. They always send good wishes and never pressurised me to give an update if i am sick or having any problem.

16) how you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

Till now i have not experienced  such thing . Touchwood . Yeah, sometimes they don't get convinced of any twist or characterisation and ask me and I try to give them a logical explanation. Thats it....

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

Yes.. don't hesitate to pick up your pen. Don't think about,‘what if people won't like my writing'.. Write for your own happiness. Express yourself without any anticipation. Rest is your destiny.....

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

First - Is anything special about my writing which is unique and if yes, what is that?
Second - As i almost tried every genre... like adventure,humour,romance,dark,short story,suspense... do you all want anything new from my pen? I yes then what is it? Trust me  i'll definitely give it a try.

       By:-
                Shehryarbhai