@amaya_kashaf

Thanks a lot @amaya_kashaf for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username :- @amaya_kashaf

1) what inspired you to start writing?

My imagination! I always wanted to convey my thoughts believes and fiction with people around me and wattpad was the stepping stone to it.

2)when you started writing and how old were you?

4 years old, *chuckles* Some of you won't believe but it's true I was four
when I wrote a poem for my nanu. (grandfather) And then he was the one who motivated me always to jot down my imagination ❤.

3) would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

Terrified, anxious, nervous, happy, there was literally zoo of emotions, feelings flowing in my gut!

4) from where do you get your ideas from?

I have very wild imagination plus I'm a
daydreamer! But most of the imamination come from songs and then the people around me. Feelings/
emotions/scenes I inscribe is also inspired by the people around me.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

Reading, watching standup comedies or
listening to songs or watching clouds/stars/moon or birds flying.

6) What does your family think about your writing?

My mum is super proud of it and I hope my nanu is too ❤ and my brother always nags me to give him villian or vamps role in any of my stories!

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

Kshipra Singhania! just started that story
and the character hasn't developed that much so others won't relate to it, but
the character "Kshipra" in my story (Always for each other) has taken birth from my personality *giggling*

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

Manik and Nandini from Flawlessly Flawed. They are my dream characters
and very close to my heart. Flawlessly Flawed being my first story has
an immense amount of love in my heart and their characters to each snd
every character may add. Manik the Mafia Bad boy, this character was inspired by the cases on male sexual assault whereas Nandini was blackmailed to become a prostitute and
an escort for her clients! Both being in the dark world become each other's
light! Supporting each other through thick and thin. And I have put all of
the expectations that I have from my future husband in Manik's character. They are the couple goals for me *dreamy sigh*

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

I have many #chuckles* but to start with Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Aagghh!!! Many challenges don't even know where to start from! First is my mood, of course, I write only and only when my mood agrees with me
for writing!
Second workload, when my mood is good and all set for writing some of
the other work or chores comes up knocking my door saying "hum bhi hai
line mei, hame bhi pura karlo" *pout* Bad joke I know, but the naked truth of my life. And then, of course, like any other writers, I have writer's block too! *shaking my head in disbelief* .That's it I guess.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

I really want to persuade it as my
career along with being a psychologist or a counsellor I also see myself as a published writer in the near future!

12) who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

If you are asking in general than Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer 50 shades series by E.L James. (though not a fan of BDSM but I loved the way she penned down each snd every emotions and feeling) Jasmine Guillory author of The Wedding Date.

And if you are talking in wattpad then definitely affu di.@_theonlydream_ her stories motivate me to write, I swear she has some magic in her.

@lioness_in_love her story Dhadkan is really a dhadkan *giggling* Destined to be mine.

@Khawish98 is my stress buster.

13) do you use any other website to update your story?

Nope, for time being I'm only comfortable with Wattpad but let's see what happens in future.

14) how much your readers meant to you?

In my writing world, they are literally my world! As with any other writers, my readers play a valuable part. Biggest help supports any writer can have.

15) how much readers pressurise you to give update?

No baba my readers are very understanding they don't bug me but
they surely remind me that they are waiting for my update. They really are a sweethearts ❤ .

16) how you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

I haven't face any situation as such but if it happens in the near future, then only a few words "I didn't force you to read my work you didnt like it kindly leave and fuck yourself" (don't mind I'm really straightforward and frank in my life) *chuckle*

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

Give your best, don't feel demotivated if your work isn't praised "heere to bhi tarashne mei waqt lagta hai" and stop giving "targets" to lovely readers just because your work(s) is not getting the deserved credits to let the readers appreciate your story by heart not by force.❤ (no offence to anyone)

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

Few honest words on my stories pls?! And Which one of my stories is your favourite?

Interview drafted by:- FathimaHameed4