_sarcasticpanda

❣❣ Thanks a lot _sarcasticpanda for sharing your thoughts with us ❣❣

Username : _sarcasticpanda

1)What inspired you to start writing?

 I have always wanted to write. And, it sort of, is in my blood too. My maternal grandfather had written a good number of poems, stories and dramas

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

 I was 12, when I started writing in pen and paper. However, it was 2018 when I started with my venture with Wattpad. I was 20 then.

  3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

 Well. I knew what to write. But yes, the constant fear about whether people would read it or not bugged me a lot. 

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

 Day to day life. Because, Truth is stranger than Fiction.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

 I am a student. So, basically, I write when I am not studying

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

 They love the fact that I am into writing, but at the same time are worried about my results. 

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

Uma, to a certain extent. 

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

 I do not have a favorite child.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

I have too many to name one.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

 Writer's block and Time management especially during this pendemic

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

 Hobby !!

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

I, unfortunately, am not an avid reader. But I love the works of Ruskin Bond, a lot.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story? 

Her Salvation is published in Dreame. 

14) How much your readers meant to you?

 Everything. Their constant support for Her Salvation boosted me up for my next journeys. Moreover, a writer is nothing without readers. 

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

During Her Salvation, they did, a lot. And, truthfully, I enjoyed that. Those 'pressurising' messages and comments made me going. I love the fact that people are enjoying my story. But at the same time, they are very patient. 

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

Thankfully, I haven't come across any such situation yet. But, if you do not like my book, I would suggest you to drop it, remove it from the library. But please do think twice before reporting the work. Feel free to point out the mistakes. And Constructive Criticism is always a welcome.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

 Write because you want to write. If not for anyone else, write for your own self. And, never ever take your readers for granted. They are the ones who make an author, 'an author'.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

a) What made you stick to 'Her Salvation' till the very end ? 

b) What do you prefer in reading ? Ebook or Paperback ?

by aditiswaroop