dishatripathi7

Thank you dishatripathi7 for giving us your interview

Username :- dishatripathi7

1)What inspired you to start writing?
Nothing particularly I guess, maybe some good songs which always helps me to write as I don't write without music, so maybe it's my inspiration.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?
I wrote my first Poem in 4th when I was off around 9 years, Yeah! it was on my mother on her birthday, My father suggested me to do that for her

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?
I was damn young so I don't really remember but My teachers basically I become My English teachers favourite even till now and My experience was awesome I was showered with praises what else a 9-10 year girl want other than that...

4) From where do you get your ideas from?
All are random ideas, that sometimes I got from any song or movies which I watched, later on, convert them into something which I'll love to read cause I don't write something I don't like.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?
A lot of things, Tennis, book reading, Hollywood films or American shows, 1D Marathon or watching some particular Indian show on repeat, I usually do these only.

6) What does your family think about your writing?
My family supports me in everything I do, and they never really stopped me and My brother from doing something that we like so They are cool about it, Until it doesn't affect my result or health they are good with it, while It's mum who always likes to read the poems that I wrote till last year, I still don't know why?

7)Which character of your book resemble you?
Almost every character, I write have something that resembles me, Like Mishti in 'Poisoned love' thinks a lot that's me, Abir is having anger issues that is me, I am way to mad when I am angry on something, and Manik from 'Remember me' Having no patience and the list carries on.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?
Everyone! I don't write on the couples or don't cast the person until I don't like them, Each character is my fav but you can say the mains, Mishbir, and Parica they are my fav.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?
My account honestly shouts the answer but still, It's Erica Fernandes, Jennifer Winget Parth samthaan and Shaheer Shiekh from Television, 1D and Robert Pattison from Hollywood and Gigi Hadid internal Model wise. I am not a Bollywood fan the only actor's movies I watched is Fetus SRK that's it. Dec 15, 2020, at 8:43 amComplete the question Jan 2, 2021, at 3:39 pm

10)Challenges you face while writing?
Expressing Emotions!

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?
Nopes it just a hobby,

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?
My favourite author is 'Atticus' his books are a masterpiece, And My fav book is 'love her wild' by Atticus only!

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?
No not till now but I am thinking about it.

14) How much your readers meant to you?
Readers meant the world to me because if they won't give a chance to my works I don't think I can ever convey my stories to them.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?
They normally messages me or put a 'please update' comment but they never cross the line and always behaves patiently that's why I am genuinely blesses with amazing readers over here.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?
Of course it hurts a lot, and I am really you know to the point person and don't like sugar coatings and all that so when someone hates me or my work or reports it I always just say It's your opinion you wanna do that but at least give me a laid reason for your action, without any season how can you say or do anything like that out of the blue moon.

17) Want to say something to aspiring writers?
Just go and write whatever you like because when you are satisfied with your works only then the other work can like your works.

18) If you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?
Firstly thank you to them and questions, 1-Which character of My book is your relate the most, 2- while which character of my books you don't realte at all.

by ItzGarima