@popololo3006

Hey guys !! I am again back with a another interview of a very fabulous writer . Let dig in and find out some interesting answers .

Username Popololo3006

Age - 17 year old

1)What inspired you to start writing?
My inspiration for writing came from my wish to spread my views and change people prespective about how  they look forward to certain things .

2)When you started writing and how old were you?
I started writing stories as a kid where my main motive was to have a moral and on wattpad I started writing in march april 2020 .

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?
I touch wood have till now not faced back lash and when I first wrote I was bit nervous on appectance of  my idea .

4) From where do you get your ideas from?
I get idea from all the things around me . The news , songs , movies and general issues .

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?
I eat , sleep binge watch netflix and read when I am not writing .

6) What does your family think about your writing.?
My family have no clue about me writing online or being on wattpad . Though they are supportive for my offline writing .

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

I think I personally resemble nandini in my book " cause I'm not  just a pretty girl "though I do not have a bad childhood  infact I have a lovely one but I am a introvert and prefer to stay in my shell .

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?
I love Manik in my book " cause I 'm not just a pretty girl " . He is a bundle of joy naughty and amazing person . Female character would be nandini from
"When star met firefly"

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?
My favourite celebrity is virushka . They slay together and they are bae .

10)Challenges you face while writing?
Me writing a fanfiction makes me a responsible to not to hurt people sentiments so that is the challenge I face that I need to keep the essence of manan and always make them shine .

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?
Writing is just a hobby but I would love to publish my own book when I am settled with my career otherwise writing is a stress buster.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?
My favourite author is robin sharma and my favourite book is  The monk who sold his ferrai .
On wattpad my favourite story is
" I need you to be little longer than forever " and my favourite author are srishti_chakraborty
MawaraEjaz6 and navya mishra . 

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

I just now published it on inkitt .

14) How much your readers meant to you?

My readers are like my mirror to them . They are my critic and I adore them . Even they give me one comment or no comment . They viewing my book and reading the book that is what I want them to do. Silent readers I adore them too.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update??

Not much pressure as not  many people dont read my book .

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?
Till now no offensive comment have come in my way and if in future it comes I will accept them with open arms .

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?
I would tell all the aspiring author to come out and write freely be expressive and truthfully . Never lead your readers to wrong path and just enjoy writing and not too worry much about votes and comments . Slowly they will come just like great things takes time to come .

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?
1) how do you find my story??

2) how can I make my story more better for you ???

19) Are you like nandini in your book???

I am introvert like nandini but I have no bad childhood like her .  We may be similar but yet different .

           By callmesancheti

Writers Interviewजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें