@RevatiGajbhiye

❤❤Thank you for giving us your interview ❤❤

Username: RevatiGajbhiye

1) what inspired you to start writing?

Well, I got inspired after reading other people's fan fiction. My first work is fan fiction. It was based on a movie which I liked but I did some changes on my own. 

2)when you started writing and how old were you?

When I started writing I was 18 years old. 

3) would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

Well, it was like... I don't know how to say it but I think it was magical. 

4) from where do you get your ideas from.?

I get ideas from my sleep. Some of my stories is an inspiration from my dreams which I get. And some stories are my kinda version of the movie which I like.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

Well, I listen to music when I am not writing. Or cook some food. I love to cook. Cooking food is like my first hobby and then comes writing. 

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

Well, that's an interesting question. I told my mom and my elder sister in the month of February. I was you know giving them hints that I am a writer from the month of December last year. So they were shocked and happy. My mom was like, "Woah... You are a writer. That's why you use your phone that much. Thank God it's a writing thing. Or else I would have called psychiatric for your condition." Well, jokes apart. They loved it that I am a writer. They support me too. We haven't told about me being a writer to that many people yet. But yeah we have told it to close relatives who supported me too. And it was shocking that they are happy that I am a writer. 

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

Well, some characters resemble me a lot. Such as Reena from In Love With My Boss is a mixture of me and my elder sister, Priya from In Love With My Boss is totally me and Riya smith from Secrets Of My Life is also twenty percent of me.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?Priya Singh from In Love With My Boss because we are an exact copy of each other. 

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Don't get shocked because my choice for celebrity is different. In Indian, I like Aamir Khan and Kajol Devgn. From out of India, it would be Tom Hanks and Julie Andrews 

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Challenges I face while writing is to write 18+ type chapter, as in mature one. I am not at all able to write the Mature chapter. 

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Writing is my hobby but if my book gets published I get my job, I will do it as my side business too. If that allows. 

12) who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

My favorite authors are Ankita Ghosh, Mani di, Sunshine in disguise, Esha Arya, yudkbhfanfiction, sbanerjee and many more. If I didn't write any other author's name, I am sorry. I write the ones who I remember. I like all of the books written by them which I have read. So I will not name them. 

13) do you use any other website to update your story?

No. I only post it on Wattpad.

14) how much your readers meant to you?

Readers are like my friends. They are like my friends and family. 

15) how much readers pressurise you to give update?

Well, sometimes when it comes to fan fiction. Readers pressurise you. But when it's not fan fiction, they don't pressurise. 

16) how you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

I haven't got that type of comments yet. But yeah, if that happens in the future. I will talk to my mom about it.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

I want to say only one thing, never stop writing. Write whatever you think and be positive regarding your writing skills

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?,

a) Do you like my story plotline and the characters??

 b) If I gave a spin-off to one of my novels, will you guys give it a try too.

Published by
AditiSwaroop