@SHineeSunshine

🔹️Thank you so much for giving us this interview🔹️

Username : SHineeSunshine

1) What inspired you to start writing?
My extra running mind who always pop different kinds of stories in the middle of work or even when I was sleeping.

2) When you started writing and how old were you?
I started writing short stories and short poems (shayeri)when I was 10 or 12.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?
My first experience were in my childhood. I always wrote diaries and these made me to execute the plots and incidents and I started to drew fictional characters and here I'm now.

4) from where you get your ideas from?
My surroundings, my experience and my extra cooking brain.

5) What do you like to do when you aren't writing?
Sleeping peacefully and Eating like a cow.

6) What does your family think about your writing?
No one knows about writing on wattpad but they know I write diaries and shayeris.

7) Which character of your book resembles you?
Pashika from unexpected crash of my life.

8) Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book and why?
Arjun from my first book unexpected crash of my life because he is the first character I drew and Aashmaan from my third book Devil's cruel love because she is hell strong woman who fought against cruel world.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?
Hritik Roshan, Rohit khandelwa and ZENO VIC German model and famous insta profile .

10) Challenges you face while writing?
Never want to hurt anyone sentiment.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?
Writing is my passion. My medicine who ease my tension like a meditation

12) Who is your favourite writer and your favourite book?
My favourite book is Vow of Mafia Love, A Vow of Love, Gun and Roses.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?
Naa.

14) How much your readers means to you?
Like we need oxygen to breathe, like we need food to eat, internet to browse, water to drink.

15) How much reader pressurise you to give update ?
They are hungry wolves (just kidding). So much,sometime I update 3 times in a day but they ask me to update more (their love).

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them.
Never got harsh comments but they pressurise me why I chose this instead of that and when I explained then they understood my words and apologised.

About reporting work: Never.. my luby duby reader love me and my book so much.

17) Want to say something to aspiring writer?
Think original and write with lots of booms that hold your readers inside the comments section

Don't copy others work.

18) If you want you can ask two questions from your readers?

1) How's my new book "her Dark world"@ankitaghosh205

2)How the twist of "His Forbidden Love "@sunaina312

Interview taken and published by AditiSwaroop