@cutie_pixie123

Thank you so much cutie_pixie123 for giving your interview to us. ❤
__________________________

1) What inspired you to start writing?

From reading in wattpad I guess. I wasn't confident enough and literally revised in my head to drop the idea, once I see that my writing gets no support. I didn't drink Mountain dew
at that time, but I guess the amazing books in there pushed the not so good
writer inside me to write something.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

A year ago... In wattpad.. Lol.. I never wrote any story in paper.. My fingers are lazy and they enjoy a good spa, without any kind of stress.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

There isn't much to share... But I would like to mention that my lazy fingers took the initiative to plan up the very update on a diary *kissing my fingers*... And they trembled, pressing the publish option.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

From my mind, movies books.. Though I don't support plagiarism... I just take inspiration from other authors...I don't steal.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

Listen to music, try some editing, sleeping.. Lol.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

They're glad that I'm wasting my time in something productive and I have a hobby other than being a couch potato.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

I guess Maya (from Passion Of love) resembles a part of me, not completely
though. I wish I could have traits like her, but the bitter truth is... don't sobs.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

Of course my babies, Billa and Maya.
Well, my story is a Fanfiction on Pranushka and based on the Telgu film
"Billa'. I'm very obsessed with the character of Billa, because first time I saw Prabhas playing a bad boy role and I don't know why, but I've a thing for bad boys ducks her tongue out. Also, Maya is the character of the movie, but I wanted her character to be innocent but strong. And as I said, Maya has a bit of my qualities, so I just wanted her to be in my story like that.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Prabhas and Anushka Shetty..They're my babies. *dreamy eyes*

10)Challenges you face while writing?

• I face a lot of challenges while writing... You know it's so much hard work to think about the next plot and exercise my fingers into writing it. And then making sure that the garbage l've
created is not puke worthy. My fingers. *sighs*

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

•  Hobby. I'm not confident enough to pursue it as my career.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

• The list won't end. *chesire cat grin*

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

• Don't expect any other writing app from this couch potato.

14) How much your readers meant to you?

• The whole universe of my mind. Every single one of them affect me in a way I
can't explain.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

• Well, my readers don't pressurize me... Its just sometimes they drop an
inbox message telling that they are waiting for the next one... And there's no kind of threat in it or pressure.
actually feel happy when I see them caring about my writing.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

•  With God's grace haven't faced such a thing. Since my readers mean a lot to me, frankly speaking, I would have broken down and just removed my story. And then stood up again and started afresh. Lol. They can affect me, but not for long. Also, my message to this kind of readers is that writer out there didn't write the story. taking your permission. It's there choice for what they want to write. And nobody has forced you to read it. So, it's better if you mind your own business and let the writer mind his own.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

• Well, to all the writers or would be writers please don't feel concerned about how much your story is going to be liked by the people. Write what you want and leave the rest to God. Also, don't sieze at pressing the publish your because you think that it will suck.
Bitter truth is, your first story may not get a huge success, but if you don't start you would never learn how to improve. And trust me, once you walk up the ladder of improvement you'll find yourself growing more and more and more people supporting you. So just go ahead and give your best shot. Don't be Scared of failure.

18) If you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

• First of all, I don't know whether my readers are interested enough to read
about me, but

Did you like my views?

How much does 'Passion
Of Love' affected you? Be
honest.

____________________________________

Interview taken and published by iam_arpita111.

______________________