@deey_jah

Thanks a lot deey_jah for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username:- deey_jah .

1) What inspired you to start writing?

My love for books, even as a kid, was what inspired me to start writing. And my sister was also an inspiration.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I started writing at a very young age. Probably when I was 7-8. I used to write stories in notebooks and give it out to my friends and family to read 😄.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

For me, it wasn't hard, because the ideas seemed to flow naturally. I write whatever comes to my mind and then
polish it later. I must say the experience was overwhelming. Many people read and looked forward to reading more from me.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

From society. Most of my stories revolves around the things that happen around us, yet we tend to ignore.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

To read books. I'm an avid reader. I've read lots of books, both on Wattpad and off Wattpad .

6) What does your family think about your writing?

They know about it and gives me all of the supports I need.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

Hmm... Ramlah from 'Behind A Smile' Lol.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

All of the protagonists in my bookS are my favorites. For me, it's hard to choose a favorite, but if I must choose, for the male character, I'd go for 'Sa'eed' from 'All For What! And Roshni' From 'Expectation Of Love' .

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Deepika Padukone .

10)Challenges you face while writing?

I always try to meet my readers expectations of me and give updates as soon as I can. It can be stressful at times, but it's worth it.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

It started as a hobby, but I don't mind pursuing it as a career someday.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

Favorite author: Shakespeare
Favorite book: You, my punishment and many more.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

Yes. I'm an author on Dreame as well.

14) How much your readers meant to you?

A great deal. They inspire me to keep writing and I love each and everyone of them ❤ .

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

I get pressurized a lot. Lol. But unlike
some writers, I don't get offended. It just proves to me how much readers enjoy and are eager to read my works.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

So far, I've only gotten just few offensive comments. I don't get them often and when I do, I don't really get bothered by them, because the positive comments I've gotten over the years surmounts the
negative ones. It's what really matters.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

To all aspiring writers; do not be afraid to start writing, for the fear of not getting reads/votes/ comments or being harshly criticized. Sometimes, these people push us to get even better than we were before. 'A writer who is afraid of getting criticized, is just like a boxer, afraid of being punched in a ring' .

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

Is there a story you'd like me to write about?

Interview drafted by:- FathimaHameed_S