@shivalour

Thanks a lot shivalour for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username : shivalour

1) What inspired you to start writing?

Years ago I felt (and I still feel) that I can make someone feel bliss through my write-ups. A smile or a sense of satisfaction on my readers face is the purpose of my stories and poems. Also, I like to write "deep" so that my friends can ponder over the the truth that connects all of us.

2) When did you start writing and how old were you?

I exactly don't remember. I used to write poems as a young child of 11 and 12. I started publishing only after I discovered Wattpad.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

When I would sit down to write some REAL things, no idea would fly to me; or may be I was so much filled thoughts that they created a traffic jam inside my mind. But then I started organizing the products of my wandering mind and penned down words slowly and steadily.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

Ideas! Most of the time they strike me 5 minutes before entering the state of deep sleep. It is not that they arrive when I desperately call them, they greet me spontaneously and unexpectedly all the time.

5) What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

When I ain't writing, I watch videos related to Sanskrit, Indian culture, history and legacy. Our lost Temples and texts and also, try to keep up with my studies. Kost of the time it's only me, Shiva and Sanskrit together and my day passes just like that.

6) What does your family think about your writing?

Well, when I told my parents about my poems they supported me and rear my works with love. My relatives also experienced elation after giving me a read.

7) Which character of your book resemble you?

Okay, most of my books adore Shiva as the main character. So I connect with HIM the most. My first novel, Sharad Poornima will have many more characters in the future. I resemble with the book's lead Sharad very much.

8) Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

AdiPurusha and AdiShakti

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

I watch movies and hear music a lot. I like Akdhay sir and Vicky Kaushal on screen more often. There are many other ( self made) actors that work very hard. I like them all.

10) Challenges you face while writing?

My thoughts flow like a river in the sentences. But then, at the end, I worry about the vocabulary. I don't want to garnish my work with out-of-blue vocabulary, but some new and exciting words, I always like to use specially in my poems.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Its purely a hobby. My career goals are much different.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

My favorite book is "Jonathan Livingstone Seagull" by Richard Bach. It taught me more than any other book could ever do. I don't have any specific admiration for any particular author.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

No.

14) How much your readers mean to you?

My readers are my pro - bros! Hehe... it's bliss for me when read and comment on my works, when they feel what I want them to feel. There is a healthy and charming relationship between me and my reader friends.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

Oh! For Sharad Poornima, many of them used to asked me to make regular updates. But I won't use the word "pressurize". They fill me with enthusiasm with their requests. We have a wrong a psyche that "Pressure is the driving force." No, the driving force is enthusiasm, and mentioned in the Ramayana.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

Till now, I haven't faced such stuff. My books mostly deal with spirituality and love. I don't want anyone to comment rubbish on my books. I also won't waste time arguing with such beings. I shall simply delete their comments. Any why will they report my works? I don't write to hurt or harm anyone. I write only for bliss.

17) Want to say something to aspiring writers?

Writing your true feelings out is the way. When you write what your heart feels the process becomes easy and words flow like feather in air. One should write when the mind in light and not in the influence of any external pressurizing factor. One can make people feel and ponder upon one's beautiful thoughts by using this art accurately.

18) If you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

To my ardent readers I would like to say, that must say or scold me when I go wrong or off-track with my work. The ones who love me, have this right.

This interview was taken by Adwitiya_Bagchi