@lsviv25

Thanks a lot lsviv25 for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username:- lsviv25

1)What inspired you to start writing?

I was always a vivacious reader.Initially I used to buy books and read them.Then one day I saw this app with unicorn in it and tried it.It was an amazing experience and then I came to know of Wattpad.And I have read lots of stories but when I read wounded hearts by Ecrin_Bera , it inspired me to write a book.So all thanks to Husna for making me a writer.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I started writing on April 26,2020.so it's just 2 months back.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

I had a lot of inhibitions and thought that no one would read my story.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

Eventhough I never wrote a story before I had a lot of ideas for different stories on my mind.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I like listening to music.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

They don't know it yet..they still think I'm playing games or watching YouTube.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

Probably lan... bcoz I am not naive or meek like Siya.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

As a reader I like Siya bcoz she is naive and innocent. And David bcoz he loves Siya to no end. But as a writer I like Amanda because she fights for her love even though she is bitchy. And lan because he is smart.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Johnny Depp...bcoz of the characters he played.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

I get serious inhibitions when I write male leads POV because I find it difficult to Express male emotions.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Its a hobby for now.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

like classics a lot...my favourite book would be Rebecca by Daphne du maurier. And in Wattpad its Wounded hearts by Husna Malik Ecrin_Bera .

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

Initially I didn't but now after the glitch in Wattpad I got scared and started uploading in another App.

14) How much your readers meant to you?

Readers mean everything to me. They are the only reason I regularly update.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

Don't let them pressurize me as I try to update before they ask.but sometimes if I'm unwell or have inhibitions there will be delay.But mostly I inform my readers when there is a delay because as a reader myself I understand how it feels to be left hanging in a story when the author doesn't update.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

None of my readers have been rude to me till now by god's grace but some have threatened me because I killed the female lead in the story but in a friendly way.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

Go for it people...its worth to try your ability when you have a platform.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

lovelybirdsiam ....why are you such a happy reader who trust the author so much?

AditiSwaroop Did you really wanted to murder me when the female lead died in Siya?

question asked by reader :-

a) Why did you killed siya???

Most readers wanted to punish David for hurting Siya and it was his most dreaded punishment to be living alone without her.

b) Why davina is getting engaged on the same day the day ian cousins is getting married ?

I never mentioned that Davina is getting engaged on the same day as lan's sister.the reader may have assumed so and its lan's sister not cousin.

Interview drafted by:- FathimaHameed_S