@AnkitaGhosh205

🔹Thank you so much for giving us this interview 🔹

Username: AnkitaGhosh205

1) What inspired you to start writing?
Actually nothing did inspired me.it was a mistake but the best mistake I committed ever.

2) When u started writing and how old were you?
I was 17 at that time

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?
Well it was a disaster, I didn't know what to write or how to. My first book is a nuisance nothing else, but with time and my readers support I did it.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?
Ideas? Well I don't know it's just random thoughts nothing preplanned.
If I feel like to write something then I just write it, no pre plans.

5)What do you like to do when you're not writing?
Basically I write whenever I get time. I had total 23 books in total in one year of time span so u can understand the rate of my writing.
And in off time I like to read and listen music but now I'm not reading anything new because of my eye problems.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?
My family got to know recently, and my mom was like stop joking you and writing., are like sky and land together and my father was like don't waste your time on this shit, study it will do something to you

7)Which character of your book resemble you?
Well, Aadhya from my book His Eternal Love resemble me 90 percent. Her childhood journey is my journey.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book?
I love my every creation, but personally I like Aayansh from His Scared Love and Ethan from Mated to an Alpha.
In female, I like Darpana from You Will be Mine and Delilah from Her possessive Mate, both are strong and beautiful and not a damsel in distress.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?
My favorite celebrity, well I like vivian Dsena, paarth Samthaan and Siddharth Gupta.
I'm female Its Tara sutaria, Tejaswi prakash and alia Bhatt.

10)Challenges you face while writing?
Well the challenge was writing mature content. God I have to read so many books to write that part and my biggest challenge was writing Devil's Innocent Love.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?
For now writing is my hobby but if I get chance I will surely make it my career.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?
In outside of wattpad I like Cora relay and her bound series.

In wattpad there are many :
Everything is fair in love and war by komallakra0062
Mio Fiore by devilsgoodgirl
Fated to marry you by Roshini_97
Loving you is the biggest mistake of my life by FarhanaMou9
Bound by vows by piaa3005
Time travel by lassio_lassio
Wet in the rain of love by PriyaRaj626
His brutal love by @willing_heart
A rose for the beast by NamrataVerma7
Beauty and the beast by @blueandwhale
Two words by Mani8890
A bond with the beast by iam_arpita111
Devil's cruel love by SHineeSunshine
Against his will by bluedragon95
Alpha's soulmate by PurnimaNegi
Bride and prejudice by @Hazelkaurr
Waiting for you by Habibasathi
Her salvation by _sarcasticpanda
Her childhood husband by @TrendCaszie
hinashiekhfff all books

That's all and they're my favorite authors as well.
Sorry to others whom I didn't mention because if I start mentioning everyone, it will take a long time.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?
I use Dreame and Inkitt as well, I tried webnovel as well once but I don't use it now.

14) How much your readers mean to you?
My reader means a lot to me if they didn't I would've left wattpad a long time back.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?
Well they did in the past but after giving them warning they stopped.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?
Well, it really hurt me when I read offensive comments and messaging and reporting my story is another level.
I work hard on every story of mine. I love them like my baby.

To those who leave offensive comments, please don't read my book, I'm not forcing you to read but please don't discourage me by spreading hate.

7) Want to say something to aspiring writers?
Yes, I want to say something to them, "don't fear or feel ashamed to publish your work. Your first work will be a crap mine was as well but now I'm better than earlier so have confidence in yourself. "

18) If you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

a) why do you read my book?

b) what speciality it has than other books?

Interview taken and
Published by
harshita4289