izzysayshaii

Thanks a lot IzzySaysHaii for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username: IzzySaysHaii

1) What inspired you to start writing?
What inspired me to write was pure boredom, anxiety, depression and wanting to try something new.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?
I started writing when I was 20-21.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?
At first my experience was bland. I just wrote a chapter and hoped for the best. It was boyxgirl story. Not my greatest story, but I truly love it. There are too many emotions involved in the story and too many P. O. V 's which to me reflects  how I behave and to which am depending on who I'm with.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?
My ideas comes from literally nothing. Some days I see a fly for example and I'm already creating a scene in mind about how it flew on top of character's food and from there it develops. I also can gather ideas from someone's storystory, their feelings, something random I see, how I feel after reading someone else's story and listening to music and of course I tend to involve as my readers suggests as long as they're nice about their suggestions.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?
I binge watch fictional shows, watch cop shows and comedy ones too. I also enjoy cooking and cleaning, listening to music and Couponing with my mother.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?
They don't really know WHAT I write about, but  i guess they support me despite being not okay with me writing boyxboy.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?
Every  character of mine is a reflection of me , if I'm being honest, in one way or another, but the two I feel represent me to a T is Keith from Fallen Angel and Chace from Nanny Duties.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?
I don't actually have a favorite character. I love them all and they were all written under some emotions and when I go back to them, they all make my heart skip, smile like an idiot and fall in love with them all over again.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?
I have too fucking many!!!!!! But I love.... Jenson AckleAckles because he plays Dean Winchester and I've never connected and felt like a character is more like me than Jenson playing dean(if you haven't watched supernatural do so, because dean is literally meme. The way he thinks, behaves, etc.) And let's not forget Andy Biersack songs both as a solo artist and in his band describe how I feel.

10)Challenges you face while writing?
Criticism. The bad kind. I honestly hate it, it makes me feel bad about myself more than what I already do. Another thing is not being able to create better content that I'm proud of. Also, not having Time, especially when I was
both working and in school.I hate making people wait for content, or just waiting for me in life to do something. I like going head first into things
and getting as much done as
possible.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?
Definitely a hobby, but I  wouldn't mind getting paid for it, especially if l edit and make my stories better quality. In order to sell it. I'm a Crminal Justice and Psychology graduate and that's where I'm  trying to head in the direction of.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?
I do not have a favorite author or book. (I really can't remember either one of them right now if I'm honest.) I really do love a lot of writers here though. And when it comes to the
LGBTQ + I read mostly boyxboy and I have the stories I've read and fallen in love with the characters, on my profile which can give you an idea on who
the writers are and their books. Definitely not all of them, and of course no straight stories there, but i do try to vary when it comes to authors and their choice of genre.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?
Currently do not, although I ve thought about it. And maybe In the future if I can control my anxiety on starting somewhere new,I will.

14) How much your readers meant to you?
A lot. They honestly motivate me to write another chapter, especially bonuses. They give me ideas I didn't
even think of. Like, mentioned above, I try to incorporate their ideas,I have incorporated ideas given by readers, and I try to give them what they want, but of course, only if I'm comfortable with it as well.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?
Some A LOT. they're rude about it too. I don't like to be  told what to do and when to do things (apart from a job
of course.) So if I'm feeling pressured to do sometning and it's being done rudely, I will make readers wait longer than intended although I do not like making the nice readers pay for other people choices.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?
I haven't had anyone report my work, thank goodness, but if they were to, I'd be super pissed off. Not everyone writes for fun, especially to make a career out of it. Like me,I write because it's an escape. It calms me down and it pushes my really dark thoughts away for a little and humans being assholes about what I do makes me want to give up (why I had first wanted to stop writing back in 2019.) Also, unless you are putting yourself out there like
writers do, you really shouldn't comment something negative about something. Most of the emotions in a lot of my characters are ones I've felt and I have had people say that people don't feel that, that the characters are childish and stupid, etc, and I'm like YEAH, people DO go through that, just because you or someone you know hasn't, means it's fake. Think about what you say before writing something you have no knowledge about.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?
Simple, just write what you want. If you are helping yourself by writing, it doesn't matter what others say,
especially when it comes to grammar, emotions, and how you portray scene. Its your story, do you boo.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?
If you were to choose to live in one of their lives,experience their love what
character would it be?

Finally,

Who can you relate to the most and what character no matter what story can you see together beside their love
interest in their story.

        Drafted by harshita4289