karanxpreeta

Hey guys !!!
I am in conversation with very fabulous writer   So let start our conversation and find some interesting answer from our dear writer .
Thankyou for giving us  your interview.

Username karanxpreeta

Real name - priya

1) what inspired you to start writing??
Writing is one of my favourite hobby , I like to read so I downloaded wattpad and started reading stories and then I thought to write a book . So my reading habit inspired me to write . 

2)  When you started writing and how old were you ? 
I started writing by 2019 ...on the month of March and I was 13 years old.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing ?
I still remember devoting an hour from my day and writing in order to finish my draft . The constant ideas and instances would come into my mind and how I would take notes and pen down them later , I faced a lot of nervousness while writing my first book that because there were already many great writers but fortunately I got good responses so yeah that's it .

4 ) From where do you get ideas from ???
All my ideas are original,  it's just I suddenly feel some good dialogues and I immediately pen them down in order not to forget them and sometimes randomly some plots comes in my mind while listening songs and watching movies,  but mostly they are my original ideas .

5) what do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I like listening songs , singing songs with fresh air and natural surrounding..

6)  what does your family think about your writing?
Haha actually my family doesn't know about my writing .

7) which character of your book resembles you ??

Preeta from " the unexpected date" (one of my story) resembles me ...to be honest her character actually was based on me .

8) Which one is your favourite male and female character of your book and why ??

Karan of " winning her back " is my favourite male character...preeta of "until we met again"  I always wanted preeta to take a stand for herself .

9)  Who is your favourite celebrity ??
My favourite celebrities are Shahrukh khan and shraddey Kapoor .

10)  Challenges you face while writing??

Mood swings !!! My main problem like I start writing one ff  and instantly my mind drops on and I wish to write another ff .

11) Writting is your hobby or you want to persuade as career ??
Writing is only my hobby because my career line is somewhat different .

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book ??
Everyone here is my favourite author!!

13) Do You use any other website to update your story?
No

14)  How much your readers meant to you ??
My readers are one who gave me courage to write so yeah they mean a lot to me , I am glad to have such readers ❤❤

15 ) How much your readers pressurise you to give update ??
Pressurise...um they span my comment section , my message board ,my dm ....in short everywhere ...but I never felt annoyed from them instead I feel glad that my readers really love my stories and I will keep my readers entertain with my stories.

16)  How you feel when some readers comments offensive and report your work ??  Want to say something to them ??
While writing a book , as a writer we have to be ready for criticism and appreciation both but for some readers who does it knowingly and willingly " Frankly my dear , I dont give a daam " some call them haters  I call them motivators .

17) Want to say something to aspiring writers??
Well we all were once a beginner,  nobody is at the top of the game and we all can climb higher and higher though we fall sometimes ..yeah sometimes at first your stories will not be that much reach but never give up.

18 ) If you want you can ask 2 question from your readers??
No questions !! But I want to say something to my readers...I love you guys , you all are like a family for me ....they motivate me by reviewing ,voting and correcting my mistakes ...just like a guide,  I wont be here if my readers wont be there , all because of them so to all my readers who are reading this ,love you guys . Though I am not a professional writer but I will surely entertain you guys by giving my best level!!

Interview by AditiSwaroop

Published by callmesancheti