@neha-pani

❤❤Thank you for giving us your interview ❤❤

Username neha-pani

1) what inspired you to start writing?

The only person inspired me to write was my friend Amaya Actually me writing has a very interesting story. We as in ( me and one of a reader )were just randomly chatting and making scenes on my FRIENDS comment section. And suddenly it became a huge plot of a story. *giggling* I know many of you would be shocked. Amaya told us to write a full story on this plot. And she motivated us. But yes this was how my first story "MaNan- Manik and siyappay" came. And I got a new friend and a co-writer. And trust me I never thought I could write. But I'm writing now.

2)when you started writing and how old were you?

I'm a new born writer.*laughing* yuppp... it's just been 6 months since I started writing in November last yr. I was 20 yrs. Old then

3) would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

It was very interesting. The first time I started writing it I was myself surprised how I wrote the 1st part. But I think MaNan does it to you. My most fav. Fictional characters they are. And it just felt I'm writing the things actually happened. 

4) from where do you get your ideas from.?

Ideas I take from my awesome wattpad friends. They have just become like a family to me. And whenever I'm stuck in a plot or something they tell me what can be done. And about writing so I just sit once and start writing, ideas n plot keeps on coming naturally. Like all these scenes play on mind. And I just write them 

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

When I'm not I read other stories and listen to music. And ofcourse chat with my friends.

6) What does your family think about your writing.? 

No one knows that I write stories. Though recently my mother came to know about the music community (FMC) I'm a part of on wattpad. And she was all excited actually to know. So maybe in some days I will also tell her about me writing stories too. ☺

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

Meri book mein I'm one the character *palming my face* So yes that character. Resembles me.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

My most fav character in the book are Nandini and Manik both. The love and the support they have for eachother is something I love the most. Thu are different from each other still so similar. One is fire (Manik) so the other is ice. When one becomes a child (manik) the other pampers him like a mother does to her child(Nandini). I personally love their bond and wish to have a lover like Manik in my life. And a love like MaNan.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity? 

there are many

1. Parth samthaan 

2. Kartik Aryan 

3. Vicky Kaushal 

4.Ayushmaan Khurana

10)Challenges you face while writing? 

like any other writer recently I faced this problem that I was not able to write anything. My mind was completely blocked. And it's really frustrating yaar. But koi nahi, ab theek hai. I'm back to my writing track

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

writing is a hobby for me. 

12) who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

Yaar, it's difficult to choose one. As I love all the stories i I have read till now. * but Neha you will have to tell na.... ummmmm* Ok can I give 4 My top 4 fav

Are Flawlessly Flawed - @amaya_kashaf

Complicated Malhotras- @Vabhnamohan

Yeh dosti milti naseeb se- @hamesha_and_forever  

MR MAJOR and Mrs Doctor Malhotra by  

13) do you use any other website to update your story?

No, only Wattpad .

14) how much your readers  meant to  you?

They are the ones who motivate me. And I actually take my readers as my family members. Just like how family and friends guide you and motivate you, the same way readers do that for me or any writer. They motivate them to write more by votes and comments and also by letting them know their mistakes. So, to all my readers reading this. Lots of love to you guys and thank you.

15) how much readers pressurise you to give update?

main zaada wait NAHI karati. * hiding my face* I know Breaches story ke readers will disagree. Sorry pakka jaldi post karungi. And it's not pressurizing i think. It's their love for the story and excitement which leads them to comment. I myself have done this many times before I became a writer myself. And now I realize how difficult it is to manage writing and your personal life. I feel happy when they ask for next update as it shows that they have interest in the story.

16) how you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them? 

Thank God till now this has not happened with me. And I pray it never happens ,not only to me but any other writer. It takes a lot of efforts to write a chapter for you all. And just suddenly when someone report the hard work. It really feels miserable. You have a problem with any writeup or something then let the writer know. And if still it's just you who has a non sensical problem with some character or pair and you report then sorry to say but you are very insensitive. Commenting rubbish on others post or story is very easy. But to stop someone from doing this is hard.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

I'm myself new here. So zaada kuch nahi bolungi. But yes just believe in urself and let your imagination take the lead. I'm sure you will be able to write. And once you decide something na then no one can stop you. Maybe in starting 1 or 2 chapters won't come the way you want but slowly you will learn the trick of writing. And it's so much fun. 

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

Are you guys really liking my story? And plz if anyone of you feel there is some error or any flaw let me know. I'm open to all critics and suggestions. 

Yes, to my lovely reader keep loving both the stories and supporting me. Thank you once again for liking my work. 

Drafted by Gully_dreamer_girl