@magicallovely

Thanks a lot magicallovely for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username: magicallovely

1) What inspired you to start writing?

Being a creative person, a small thing can inspire me to write something new like a picture on pinterest, dialogue, movies and precisely we all are the characters of a book. So, everything is inspiring for me and if you ask what particularly inspired me write was my favourite TV serial 'Iss pyaar ko kya naam du' I wanted to write it in my own way and my first story was inspired from it but the irony is you can't find any resemblance in them. Lol!!!

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I was 19 but looking at the people started writing at the age of 14 and 15. I found myself very late.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

okay, when I first came up with a plot, I wasn't fast at typing. So, I forgets the plot while messing up with my laptop. It was such a horrible experience, then I started writing in diary and then typing. Now, I directly hit the keys. *thank god*

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

Honestly, we all want a perfect life and in some sense we have thought our perfect life and with the growing years the imagination gets better, wider, wicked and a lot of things. So, basically it comes from my mind.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

*cries* I have a very hectic schedule, I have office, studies, teaching and a lot of drama. So, I hardly get time to comb my hairs properly daily. And even now, I am writing this while watching my lecture. But, yes I have a lot of hobbies when I am not writing, painting, dancing, cooking, and I love doing research work. I stock companies and because of my professional career. My mind mostly revolves around finance. Lol!!! I also love teaching students and apart from that I also do reading and candy Crush.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

My family is very much supportive and they don't stop me doing anything until I am properly giving time to my studies. And they do know that I write but no one reads it.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

Actually, I am a multi personality person or I can't tell precisely because whenever I felt like a ditched girl, I wrote Ruined by him and whenever I felt warrior and feminist, I started writing Abhishree.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

Abhishree and Rajvardhan is my favourite characters nowadays because they make me laugh, cry and horrified in a quick span of time and they are like my Babies. I love them a lot ❤❤❤❤❤

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

My favourite celebrity is undoubtedly Ranveer singh. He taught me that nothing is Impossible and yes you have to feel the character before presenting it to the world.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

My biggest challenge is Time management. I want to write daily and update daily but no, Time don't allows me.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Writing is my hobby till now, I will let you people know if it become my profession someday but till now, I enjoys my study and ofc work much.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

Honesly, hard question because. Each and every writer is Epic in their own way. I think I love everyone. And the people who are reading it. *Yesss, you are my favourite* and my favourite books are the spiritual ones because nothing can be soothing and mind freshening then them.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

yes, I write on Anystories app too. And you can find my account on inkitt too. But My everything is here.

14) How much your readers meant to you?

My readers are my jaan. I always said that they are the heart of my books who give them beats and I will always say that they are everything to me. And I am very sorry, if I were not able to talk to you or reply. But feel free to reach me. In one line *I am nothing without you*

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

They don't pressurise me. They are very supportive and give me time to update whenever I want. But yes, something I feel like guilty when I already commited for the update but didn't write one. *Sorry

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

I have never faced anything yet and I would say, Duniya me nafrat to pehle hi bohot hai... Kyuna ab dilo me pyaar ko jagah de... Koi or aap ko dil me rakhe na rakhe... Bade banke aap to unhe apne dil me panah de...

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

Always there if you want any help. Although I am nothing till now, just a aspiring writer too sharing my thoughts here. But, yes I am always there if you need any help. ❤❤❤

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

yes, I want to ask my readers 2 questions. Is voting really a big issue? Lol!!! Why you love me so much??? I mean gharwale bhi ni karte yrrr ❤❤❤

BYaditiswaroop