@softyhartz

Thanks a lot softyhartz for sharing your thoughts with us

Username: softyhartz

1) what inspired you to start writing?
I was introduced to wattpad through my friend, and I started writing since then. I quitted wattpad for 2 years because I lost motivations but hen I started reading other great books on wattpad again. I have also discovered many wondrous young adult paperbacks, so I decided to come back and start writing my first teen fiction novella.

2)when you started writing and how old were you?
I was in middle school, around twelve.

3) would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?
I remember being really stuck because I could not come up with good words, and my sentences didn't flow well. As i said I lost motivations for a while and the main reason was because I founded writing a story challenging. I would feel despair sometimes, but after reading some great works and learning writing skills through reading, writing a story become easier, and now I enjoy writing really much.

4) from where do you get your ideas from.?
Mostly from other good wattpad books and paperbacks, I enjoy reading.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?
I play piano and clarinet, I also like writing songs. I enjoy singing as well, I also love watching Netflix shows, especially psychological thrillers. I know it's weird how I write chill teen fiction and love horror movies.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?
Well, I haven't told any family member about my writing yet, so basically they know nothing about it, lol.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?
Melanie from Paralyzed love, she is a really a minor character, but she is supportive and optimistic. The main characters in my story have been through a lot , while I'm less likely to actually relate to them.the female protagonist Ava suffers from mental illnesses, while the male main character Jesse is disabled, and I don't conform to any of these aspects.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?
Jesse Sanders for make and Ava Morales for female! They're a perfect couple both having their vulnerabilities and together they overcome them. I've introduced them in the last question so I'm not going to repeat that.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?
Taylor Swift. I'm a HUGE swiftie. I also love the band daughter and singer Sasha Sloan.

10)Challenges you face while writing?
Not being able to link sentences together, and sometimes I struggle with descriptions. My vocabulary seems to escape whenever I've to describe something.

1) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?
Hobby for now, but who knows if I will turn it into my job one day.

12) who is your favourite author and your favourite book?
Stephanie Perkins (she actually noticed me on Instagram) . Anna and the French kiss are my absolute favorite.

13) do you use any other website to update your story?
Not really, I only use wattpad.

14) how much your readers meant to you?
A lot. Immense

15) how much readers pressurise you to give update?
Not really I update quite frequently so no one actually pressurized me, and I recently completed a book.

16) how you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?
I have not seen comments that are really rude but i do have seen some harsh ones. I'm actually thankful for them because my story actually got better when I took their advice and suggestions.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?
Never stop writing, write whatever u want, it's YOUR story after all.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?
a) can u feel a connection with the characters in my book?
b) what do u feel after finishing the book?

Interview taken and published by
harshita4289