99

Even though it had only been a few days since Marcus Mason pulled his stunt impersonating the Gargoyle King, Kevin still hadn't heard from Moose and he started to grow worried. He would text and call hoping he would answer but it was no such luck. Braxton knew that he needed to get his mind off of it, so she preoccupied him as much as she could.

"Where are we going again?" Kevin asked as he sat in Braxton's front seat. "To pick up Jug. Something is wrong with his bike and we have a meeting at the Wrym." She replied.

"Okay, but I'm not a Serpent? Why do I have to go?"

"Because, you're sad and alone. And the Wrym has alcohol and my fathers tab."

"Say no more."

When Braxton pulled up to the trailer she hopped out of the car leaving Kevin in the passengers seat. She knew she wouldn't be long. She knocked twice and walked in. To her surprise, she saw Gladys sitting on the couch with Jughead. "Braxy, is that you?" She smiled wide as she stood to her feet she walked over to her. "Oh my god, look at you. You're a beautiful woman." "Hi, Gladys." She replied with a smile as they gave each other a hug.

"How long has it been now? Five years?"

"Something like that. I didn't know you were back."

"Just got in last night! When Jug and Archie were on the road they stopped by, thought it couldn't hurt to come home for awhile."

"That's great, so Jelly Bean?"

"Oh yeah, she's here. JB! Why don't you come out here?" Gladys called out.

A few seconds later Jelly Bean appeared in the living room and her eyes grew wide when she saw Braxton. "Brax!" She shouted as she ran over to her and wrapped her arms around her waist. "Hey kid." Braxton replied. "How are you?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to pick up Jug."

"What? Can I go with you?" She exclaimed.

"We're on our way to the Wrym, we're having a Serpent meeting." Jughead told her as he stood to his feet.

"Let me come with you, please!" Jelly Bean begged.

Gladys looked at Braxton and Jughead and said, "It's up to you, kids."

"I don't thin-" Jughead started to say but Braxton cut him off.

"Come on, let's go." And she lead her outside to her car.

When Jughead, Jelly Bean, Kevin, and Braxton walked into the Wrym, they noticed that there weren't very many people there. Jelly Bean spotted Sweet Pea and she taken back by his good looks. "Whoa, who is that?" She asked Braxton and she nodded to him. "Sweet Pea." Braxton replied.

"He's hot."

"Isn't he though?" Kevin smirked at her then headed for the bar.

"Is he single?" Jelly Bean asked Braxton still eyeing him down.

"I don't think so. Besides, he's five years older than you."

"That's okay, I like older guys."

Braxton laughed at her cousin and walked up next to Jughead, Jelly Bean followed, still staring down her new eye candy.

"Where the hell is everyone else?" Jughead asked as he looked at Fangs and Sweet Pea. "Oh, we're down another eight." Sweet Pea replied.

"Another eight?"

"All girls." Fangs sighed.

"Where are they all going?" Braxton asked.

"Turns out Toni and Cheryl started their own gang." Sweet Pea told them. "All the girls are defecting to it. The Pretty Poisons."